Expedia.com — flight booking
I booked. Business class flights larnaca to St. Louis by Expedia for 7th June and return on 26th June. Itinerary number [protected] and got a confirming email saying I am booked and I don't need to call again.
When I reached the airport at 4AM this morning, I was told there were no bookings.
I called Expedia and after 29minutes holding an international call' the call got dropped. Called again and Michael at the GOLD DESK said their systems were being maintained and so he couldn't help me.
Called again after 2 hours and was told they are investigating the matter and I need to book flights afresh in the meantime. Had to buy economy as business is currently at $4500 instead of the approx $2700 I originally paid.
Spent 1 hour and 49 minutes speaking to Te supervisor Jack and with no solution and no apologies.
Also spent €120 on taxis going and coming from Nicosia to Larnaca and back.
Spend 3 hours on international calls.
Now they say my card didn't get charged but the email said I'm booked and don't need to reconfirm.
I just lost my father on April 22nd and didn't need this additional trauma.
I do reserve the rights to take action against Expedia for causing me a days delay and forcing me to travel economy
10 Pineiou street
Strovolos 2051 nicosia
Updated by Alka kapoor, Jun 07, 2018
It’s been 10 hours since my first call and still no feedback from a 24x7 organization
More Expedia.com Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - refund itinerary # 7343531174502 
- Expedia - expedia.com. sg ignores their own refund policy and cheats its customers
- Expedia - canceled flight
- Expedia - illegal business practices
- Expedia.com - my hotel was not booked, but I was charged