Expedia.com / my first and last experience with expedia.com
After purchased an international reservation on line, my reservation was not confirmed and I couldn't fly as planned. Expedia offered a refund after they received the original paper tickets. It has been 20 days and the refund is still pending. I have called 3 times and wait on the line for up to 30 minutes to receive always the same answer.. " they are waiting on the airline to process the refund and the person in charge is on vacation"
I bought the tickets from Expedia, I expect the refund from the same company... why should I have to depend on the airline to process the refund..
This has been my first and last experience with Expedia.com
More Expedia.com Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - flight name change/correction and credit for cancelled delta flight
- Expedia - expedia
- Expedia - my hotel stay
- Expedia - car rental
- Expedia - hotel reservations