EwigsNot a legit business

Ordered a wig, from ewigs. Web site www.ewigsna.com that originally was supposed to be delivered within two to three business day. After numerous emails filled a compliant with paypal and like magic something was finally on its way. Go figure it wasn't the correct item. Contacted the the seller. "Martin carter. " definitely a fake name, said to ship it back to the supplier for a full refund plus the 50 that it would cost to return. To be sure there were no mistakes even cut out the original shipping label and taped it on to the package. After numerous attempts to get my money back without any reply contacted paypal once more. Go figure he has a whole different shipping address listed with them. The comp is a sham. A bunch of crooks!!! Be ware and don't purchase anything from these people unless you feeling like loosing money.

Li
Feb 05, 2015

Comments

• Li
      Mar 28, 2016

Hi, I am very sad about your friend shopping experience in ewigsna. I also brought one remy hair wig from ewigna, but it fits me well. Did you friend contact martin? He is a good helpful person.

• Am
      May 18, 2016

I bought a synthetic wig from ewigsna and used the coupon code(wigsnancy) to save $8. The price is very nice. Last week i received it and fit well.

• St
      Jul 10, 2017

This company is such a scam I regret not doing better research before I ordered a wig.!! Their reviews on the website are totally fake and as a customer, I cannot leave a comment there. The wig came, and if you see the picture I don;t have to tell you it was worse quality than $12 wig on amazon! just Awful!
    They offered to give me instant 40% back but I feel like for the price I paid for this awful thing, I wanted all my money back. I WAS LIED TO! I shipped the wig back, on my own expense, and have not heard back from customer service since (it's been 4 weeks) NOONE IS GETTING BACK TO ME AND NO RE-FUND.
    i WOULD NEVER USE THIS WEBSITE AGAIN. please save yourself the trouble and a headache and never order any products from them. It's a scam