EveryContractor.com / service contract agreement not lived up to

1 3600 N Rancho DrLas Vegas, United States Review updated:
Phone: 702 851 4730

on 11-17-06 I paid ERmanagement Co $500.00 for a GUARANTEE of 12 sales leads within a 12 month period of time. This was to get customers for my home maintainance co in flordia. To date I have not received a single lead or any of the other Guaranteed service on the sales contract such as 11 months of featured listing placement or individual yellow page category in their search engine. Plus most of all, if I was not satisfied a refund was guaranteed in writing on the web site. I did not get a single lead from this company for the whole 12 months or anything else promised. I have asked for a refund but they refused. This company is a scam... The only calls I ever received from one of their agents was to ask me for another$3000.00 so I could be put into a better position with their company. This is so wrong of them to make promised they can't and have no intention of delivery anyway. I just want my money back. I hope someone else will not fall for this sort of scam.

Comments

• Rr
      4th of May, 2008

we too paid 500 to get leads and nothing came threw.in january, another agent called lookng for 2700.00.they billed my credit card and was to respond within 2 days as a $60, ooo.00 job came in, and to date we can't even log into to our profile to update it.i called the day after they billed my credit card and asked for a refund and was told they had authorization by my husband to bill that card.it was my card and i didn't give the permission.the head personal told me they were within their rights to bill the card and they would work with me on the payments.the only calls we get now is customer service welcoming us aboard.i even talked to the web design programmer who was doing our website, it was suppose to be faxed to us that day.that was 3 weeks ago and we still have nothing.i hope this company can sleep at night stealing peoples money especially those that are struggling to stay in business.we don't get paid much for our services but we are very popular with the customers on a guarenteed quality service job.tha's alot of money they recieved and we don't even have a website to update.i guess without that we will never hear of any jobs.i want a job there.

• Ki
      26th of Aug, 2009

I am trying to compile names to start a class action lawsuit against EveryContractor.com. If you are interested, please send me an email KEQ2@aol.com

Thanks,