Event Pro StrategiesPAYMENT

They will make any excuse not to pay you. I have had to call and email hundreds of different employees and no response. I even called the CEO John Anderson and he hung up on me. Wow very unprofessional. $14/hr is way too low they are definitely taking a good cut. If I had not have been so proactive they would not have paid. It took over 90 days and that's after calling. Usually is 30 days pay for most companies. I have never had so many problems with a company.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Scottsdale, AZ They sent my check to wrong address then waited a month to resend and then charge me a reprint fee when I had verified my correct address at the time the check was being sent out. They also booked me for two day job and canceled never told me and refused to pay, its in contract they need to pay me for that. That is industry standard. On the job the team lead was unprofessional, she was doing shots and then going around accusing all the staff of telling on her, because she got busted. The client treated us like crap as well. The other employees have the same exact complaints about payment. This place is a joke, stay away. In the end their business will fall apart and their greed will get them nowhere.

Go
Jan 13, 2015

Comments

• Li
      Oct 08, 2013
    Event Pro Strategies - LACK OF PAYMENT
    HIRED STAFF
    Houston
    Texas

THIS COMAPNY OWES ME OVER ONE THOUSAND DOLLRAS IN UNPAID WAGES!!! IT HAS BEEN OVER A YERAR NW THAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO COLLECT AND THEY GAVE ME THE RUN-AROUND FOR THE FIRST MONTHS, HAD ME WORK OTHER EVENTS IN THE MEANTIME, AND NOW COMPELTELY IGNORE ME. ABSOLUTELY ABUSIVE AND FRAUDULENT!!!

• Om
      Nov 17, 2013
    Event Pro Strategies - Policy violation
    Eventprostrategies
    Boston, MA
    Kentucky
    eventprostrategies.com

It has been 56 days since I worked for Event Pro Strategies and I am deceived by the way the're treating me as one of their employees. Their policy is 30 to 45 days and when I called I was told that it was 45 to 60 days.
    Can someone please help me with this?
    ! Report Spam