EuroTeam tickets

Ticket Scam

4.7
Euroteam
United Kingdom
The company Euroteam who sell tickets for football and music events are just scamming people. They promise they have tickets to you over the phone - even as close as an hour before the event but don't deliver. They make you confirm you are buying for a company to stop customer protection laws from applying to you. Contact your credit card company because this site is a scam.
Complaint comments Comments (69) Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Entertainment
More EuroTeam tickets Complaints & Reviews
EuroTeam tickets - don't trust EUROTEAM TICKETS [17]

Comments

A  29th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
same story
A  29th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
Same story fore me with concert tickets...! paid 367 Euro fore two faith no more tickets went to dublin from denmark to a sold otu concert and boked hotel...no tickets arrived!!
'
'NO, refund money either!

NEVER buy tickets by Euroteam EVER
A  8th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
i bought tickets to the f1 in barcelona in may. i had to follow up one week before hand on where my tickets were. the guy on the phone sounded like "oh, yeh we better send your tickets out". when i received them i got tickets in a half empty stand at the back of the track instead of the first corner.

after complaining 5 times, i was advised i would be given a part refund and that it would take 4 weeks and then another email saying it should appear in my account in a few days.

3 months later and 20 abusive emails and phone calls later, still no refund. Then i get an email saying that it will take a bit longer, they can't give a deadline and someone is working on my case.

these guys are SCAMMERS and LIARS. i wish i knew how to shut these guys down as after reading several forums, it seems as though their scamming has gone on for years!!
A  13th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I totally agree and wish I had seen this complaints board before purchasing tickets from them. I bought tickets a month ago for Paolo Nutini in Amsterdams Paradiso tonight...still no tickets after many empty promises and excuses. They can't be trusted! Does anyone have any idea how to go about getting a refund?
A  2nd of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
They cheated us for the game this Sunday. Barcelona-Real Madrid. We bought the tickets in aug for 450 Euro each, down in Barcelona they call us on the Sunday and tell us that we cant have any tickets. Same time they have same tickets like we bought for 450 Euro each for sale for the amount of 1100 Euro each...
A  11th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
I just got turned over for the Tenerife v Bacelona matchSunday 10th January 2010. Why did I not do more research and then would have read the previous comments. DOH. They even rang the morning of the event to confime a courier would deliver at the arena, courier never showed. SCAM MERCHANTS. I am complaining thrugh the EEC Consumer Complaints, each countrys site is available at the bottom of the page at http://www.ukecc.net/
A  25th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
I was exactly the same: I bought for the ramming A CONCERt in Berlin to 18.12.09 7 months ago ago the maps. I have the maps starting from November inquired when to come. The answer: 3 weeks before. ImAnfang Decembers I inquired still 4 times, their answer: I am not to make myself concerns, become the maps to 18.12 in time, directly brought to the concert. To 18.12.09 I received at 11.05 o'clock a call, which should be I 1.5 hours before, since the agent presents directly locally the maps to me. I confessed and waited my friend with 2 hours in cold weather. At 19.35 I called o'clock, where the agent remains. Answer: it hangs firmly in the traffic, on the motorway of Frankfurt/Main, to Berlin. And it does not create it any longer. when I stink sourly inquired, which happens now, the lady presented simply and that was it then. I did not send 14 days ago the last reminder, to today no answer, an apology to nothing. I go this week to the lawyer. Euro team is into my eyes, criminal a company, which sells maps, her her does not possess and then still much too expensively.

Mir ging es genau so: Ich habe für das Rammsteinkonzert in Berlin am 18.12.09 vor 7 Monate die Karten gekauft. Ich habe ab November nachgefragt wann die Karten kommen. Die Antwort: 3 Wochen vorher. ImAnfang Dezember habe ich noch 4 mal nachgefragt, ihre Antwort: ich solle mir keine Sorgen machen, die Karten werden am 18.12 rechtzeitig, direkt zum Konzert gebracht. Am 18.12.09 habe ich um 11.05 Uhr einen Anruf erhalten, das ich 1, 5 Stunden vorher das sein soll, da der Agent direkt mir vor Ort die Karten überreicht. Ich habe mit meinen Freund 2 Stunden in der Kälte gestanden und gewartet. Um 19.35 Uhr habe ich angerufen, wo der Agent bleibt. Antwort: er hängt fest im Strassenverkehr, auf der Autobahn von Frankfurt am Main, nach Berlin. Und er schafft es nicht mehr. als ich stink sauer nachgefragt habe, was nun passiert, hat die Dame einfach aufgelegt und das war es dann. Ich habe vor 14 Tage die letzte Mahnung geschickt, bis heute keine ANtwort, keine Entschuldigung nichts. Ich gehe diese Woche zum Anwalt. Euroteam ist in meine Augen, eine Verbrecher Firma, die Karten verkauft, die sie sie garnicht besitzen und dann noch viel zu teuer.
A  18th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
My friend bought 5 concert tickets for this weekend from Euroteam - after weeks of phone calls (the last one yesterday!) where they assured us they would be delivered they sent an email today saying "due to unforeseen circumstances" they wouldn't be delivered. Why can companies like this even operate? It seems like an obvious scam now that I've checked up on them.
A  20th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
DISGUSTING RIP OFF EUROTEAM.NET MAKING MILLIONS SCAMMING PEOPLE IV BEEN RIPPED OFF LIKE ALL OTHER PEOPLE HOW CAN WE STOP THIS TRADING STANDARDS SAY THEY SHUT THE SIGHT DOWN AND REOPEN SHORTLY AFTERWORDS WHERE IS THE LAW?SUPPOSED TO BE A VERIFIED SIGHT HOW CAN YOU TRUST THIS?LETS FIGHT FO OUR CAUSE SAVE ANY OTHER PEOPLE GETTING SCAMMED WE ARE STRUGGLING ENOUGH TO COPE WITH POVERTY THESE ARE BIG DRUG RING SCAMMERS
A  24th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
We had a good experience. Our tickets were delivered duly on time and as per their commitment.
A  5th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
Unbelievable I bought two tickets for the acdc concert in Bern from 8th June 2010 in January 2010. They charged me the amount of 500 Swiss Francs.
On 02.06.2010 they told me on the telephone that they have difficulties to get the tickets. But after the phone it was still possible to order tickets in the Euroteam data base for this concert for CHF 980 Swiss Francs. I did the full process and got a confirmation that my order has been accepted.
In my understanding that is faud!!!
N  5th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
@ Rolo 3 - Maybe you ought to talk to them and figure out why was there an inconsistency. We have been quite happy with their services.
A  22nd of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
I had the same issue for the AC/DC concert in Bern on June 8th. My two tickets never arrived and I have called before the event. Got an email two weeks before stating that they could not deliver the tickets to me due to unforseen reasons. I have made a Police report at the Wankdorf stadium. Goodnews production (organizers of the AC/DC concert) confirmed that Euroteam is a bogus company as many ticket holders ordered through Euroteam did not get theirs tickets on time. The Bern Kantonal Police told me that I need to have as many people and to do an action collection against Euroteam. The Police made a report of this. I am ready to press serious charges against Euroteam. Please email me at: "nicolas.aubry@bluewin.ch". I need to get as much people as possible.
N  29th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
I live in Australia and purchased tickets for a concert in Frankfurt, and after comlaining my tickets had not arrived they finally did just before I left Australia. Then europe was shut down by the volcano ash and i got stuck in Singapore and could not get to Frankfurt for the concert... NO REFUND...Aparently It was my fault that that i could not get there. No REFUND and after a number of e-mails they just stopped responding and ignored my e-mails.NOT HAPPY..
N  29th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
Hmm ... interesting view point. Would you have got a refund if you missed your flight?
A  30th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
I wish my friends had seen this site before spending £260 on kings of Leon tickets. The concert is this afternoon and theyre still waiting for tickets! I have already called them twice on their behalf and they have assured me the tickets will arrive by 2pm (the concert is at 4pm!), both girls then hung up on me with no warning!

Another thing, the complaint option on the phone leads to an automated message saying that they only accept written complaints!
A  8th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
People dont buy tickets on euroteam.info, they i will stoll your money, they will delay the delivery of the tickets till few moments before the event than they willl tell to collect the ticket far from the place where the event is. after that they will tell you, it was your fault for not getting the tickets. Scammers

Pessoal não comprem bilhetes a estes porcos da euroteam.info, eles protelam a entrega dos bilhetes ate momentos antes do espetaculo e mandam um sms a dizer que os bilhetes podem ser levantados longe do local, por ultimo dizem que a culpa de nao levantar os bilhetes é do cliente. São uns verdadeiros xulos.

No comprar billetes en eiroteam.info, son estafadores, puercos, retarasan la entrega de los billetes hasta una hora antes del espetaculo, y al final te avisan para recoger los ingresos lejos, imposible de recogerlos, por ultimo te informam que no has recogido y la cupla no es suya.
N  8th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
After seeing an add for this company in our local paper we bought 3 tickets to see Rod Stewart at Edinburgh Castle costing £75 each also 4 tickets for Simply Red also at Edinburgh castle along with booking fee's we have been done out over £400 pounds!! This company is a scam! Do not buy anything from these people!!! i have had to contact my bank and credit card company to be told it will take 7-8 weeks get any money back! I'm still in shock and will never buy another ticket for anything over the net again!!! How is this company still getting away with this!!!
N  3rd of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
Ordered 10 Tickets for Clapton&Winwood in Munich. Exactly the same story like the cases above: we went to Munich, waiting for tickets - no tickets, no money refund: Euroteam is a criminal organisation !!! Is there any possibility to take legal action against Euroteam?
A  23rd of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
It happened to me with concert for U2 in Helsinki on 21st of May 2010. I have paid 410 euro for 2 tickets which never arrived. The same story: late delivery, they change it from home to hotel and then to the stadium but they never arrived.
I would like to complain to somebody who can really stop them as it looks they are continuing for long time to do this.
I am from Romania and we were several persons who went to Helsinki especially for this concert, paid for airplane and hotel and found ourselves in front of a stadium with sold over concert.
It shouldn't happen to other people.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree