Eteacher Group / unathorized charges
The first rep from eteathergroup told me I could learn Ashkenazi pronunciation. They only teach in Sephardi. Two different ways of speaking Hebrew. eteathergroup could only provide different teacher, not ashkenazi. Since the class had already begun, I was told, that to, cancel the class, I would be charged the full amount of tuition. Subsequently, when speaking to the last rep, I told him, I would continue with the class. Eteachergroup was authorized to charge me $100 per month. Instead, upon conclusion of my last phone call, I was charged the remaining amount. Eteachergroup was not authorized to do so.
I do not recommend doing business with eteachergroup. Experience might be different if attending the physical univ in Israel. I am still in process of attempting to resolving this matter.
The classes might be good. Why take the chance on losing you money when other options for this tpe of learning exist?
More Eteacher Group Complaints & Reviews
- Eteacher Group - business practice 
- Eteacher Group - thieves 
- eTeacHerhebrew - Deceitful, high pressure sales tactics, failure to disclose cancellation policy, not competent 
- Eteacher - Online Hebrew Courses 
- Eteacher Hebrew Class - harrassment
- eTeacHerhebrew - scam
- Eteacher - Shady thieves 
- Eteacherhebrew.com - They didn't reply and told to wait, but they didn't provide any info
- eTeacHerhebrew - Complaint resolved successfully
- Eteacher - Ripoff