Eteacher Group / unathorized charges

Phoenix, United States Review updated:

The first rep from eteathergroup told me I could learn Ashkenazi pronunciation. They only teach in Sephardi. Two different ways of speaking Hebrew. eteathergroup could only provide different teacher, not ashkenazi. Since the class had already begun, I was told, that to, cancel the class, I would be charged the full amount of tuition. Subsequently, when speaking to the last rep, I told him, I would continue with the class. Eteachergroup was authorized to charge me $100 per month. Instead, upon conclusion of my last phone call, I was charged the remaining amount. Eteachergroup was not authorized to do so.
I do not recommend doing business with eteachergroup. Experience might be different if attending the physical univ in Israel. I am still in process of attempting to resolving this matter.
The classes might be good. Why take the chance on losing you money when other options for this tpe of learning exist?

Dec 13, 2013

Comments

• St
      May 18, 2015

We should all file a class action suite against them.

Dec 19, 2015

Hi, i have the same problem with them. They charge me for to payments, threten me with legal action, just couse I want off.
    Did enywone get a real suit?

• Ir
      Nov 15, 2016

I am facing the same problem with them! HOrrible ! They have charged me twice in the same month, I have asked to cancel my inscription and they just ignored my request and charged me over and over again! I have had no class and I have spend more than half of the total amount...
    I will suit them! as soon as possible.