ESBI / Unauthorized basic monthly fee

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

I received an unauthorized charge on my February tel. bill from ESBI for THERECIPESQUAD basic monthly fee. I called the no. on the billing and complained. They said that they would credit back the charge to my account. I also called my phone co. and complained about the billing. My phone co. then said they would return the billing to ESBI and removed the billing from my invoice and gave me the new amount that I need to pay.

Kv

Comments

• St
      19th of Mar, 2010

Having recently been a victim of BSG/ESBI’s unauthorized billing I will refrain from repeating all that has been said here. I found it interesting that the company incorrectly lists corporate “Bye-Laws” (rather than the correct term “Corporate Bylaws”) on its website; they have clearly waved goodbye to our laws and have no interest in corporate governance or due diligence. What you may find even more shocking is Wall Street’s “buy” on this deceptive company as noted here

This document contains a wealth of information essential to understanding how this monopoly is planning to grow and gain market share this year. Speaking to shareholders about the legal risks and constant violations of FCC settlement conditions is important.

Once the capital dries up it’s over