EricDress / refusing refund when wrong product sent

As a repeat, very happy customer, I wrote to Ericdress before placing my daughter's prom dress order to ask about which material is used in this dress so we could order the correct color (we wanted dark purple). The dress description only mentions "tulle, " which is obviously the top layer of the skirt and a material for which there is no color grid. The written reply I got was that I should use the Matte Satin color grid. So we did so when placing our order on 3/8.

Not only did the custom order dress come much too small, but it was the completely wrong color! Understanding that mistakes happen, I wrote to customer service telling them that they accidentally sent me the wrong dress (I included pictures of the dress). After they assured me they sent the right one, & offered $12 to alter it, I sent another picture of the Matte Satin color grid and my daughter's dress.

Six communications later, they insist that they sent me the right dress, that it is "fine" and "beautiful, " and offering nothing more than $12. They have not acknowledged the fact that they advised me to use the color grid that I did and that the dress is very obviously not even close to what we ordered. A mistake is understandable, but I have never dealt with a company with such horrific customer service. Buyer beware!

Al