Era Stroman aka Stroman Realty / Lessons Learned

Thank goodness I found this website. I just got the song and dance of how great this company is and how fast they would sell my timeshare. The only thing faster was the speed at which they asked for my credit card number to start the process... sure thing!

More Era Stroman aka Stroman Realty Complaints & Reviews

Comments

6th of Oct, 2009

It's too bad you backed out and did not allow Stroman to sell your timeshare. Stroman does a great job with sellers and buyers. In fact, I paid the fee a few years ago and they sold my timeshare quickly and with no problems. So, when I was ready to buy another timeshare I called Stroman and got an awesome property. My understanding is they have been in business for over 30 years. It's unfortunate that a few negative complaints on this site kept you from selling your timeshare with the best in the business. Did you notice the vast amount of testimonials from satisfied customers on the Stroman website? What are you going to do now just keep paying maintenance fees?

• Ya
      7th of Oct, 2009

Don't listen to that last guy. He must be an employee. Stroman is a complete ripoff. They do NOTHING to sell your property. They take your $500 and move on.

You're lucky.

7th of Oct, 2009

No sir I am not an employee. But, as I stated I am a happy customer of Stroman for many years. Having been a successful Stroman timeshare seller trying to resell my property I do have some advice for others. When pricing your property don't try or expect to get a large amount of money back for your timeshare. Price the property as low as possible and see how the offers go. I was fortunate to accept the first offer that came in. But, when I bought from them I did have to increase my offer to get the property. Instead of assuming that Stroman is a complete rip-off, why don't you visit the website and see the testimonials of satisfied customers. Here are a few examples;

"I did not have to do anything. It was handled fast and effectively."

"They were very professional and wanted to provide the client with the right answers to their requests or questions. If and when they had a potential buyer they called the client immediately regarding the offer."

"The ease of buying a timeshare on the secondary market; no sales pressure, this was our second purchase with Stroman, and we have recommended you to others, and my husbands brother who is liking to buy another timeshare."

It seems pretty obvious they are many satisfied buyer and sellers!

• Mm
      18th of May, 2010

I fell for the same song and dance about 4 years ago and I have NEVER heard from them again. I have never seen my time share posted anywhere. Isn't it interesting that the price is exactly $499. In Texas as in many other states $500 fraud becomes a felony charge!!!
    I feel stupid who pays a realtor to LIST your property?

• Re
      8th of Apr, 2011

Stroman has been after us to list our timeshares with them and guarantee that once we pay the $599 that our properties should be sold within 30-90 days with no problems. They also stress that they are licensed timeshare re-sale realtors and only deal with licensed timeshare re-sale realtors in other states - i.e. Florida, South Carolina, Virginia, etc., - that can actually deal with clients to sell the timeshare(s). WE were thinking of going with them to get our timeshares sold finally but now are very, very worried that they are just another scam. If someone has positive things to state about them, can you give us proof of them actually doing what you state they did? and how can we be cetain you are not an employee of Stroman or not?