Emerson Publishing, Inc. / Fraud Sweepstakes Scam

1 Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 214-905-8444

I to am a victim of this Sweepstakes audit Bureau scam, Global Reporting Network scam, Opportunities Unlimited Publication scam, and Entertainment Award Center scam. What got me started with them is someone called me on the phone and said that I was going to be a winner . I thought it was from Publishers Clearing House. They all were Fraud Companies looking to fleece you and me. It start with $5.00 dollars and go as high as $40.00 dollars. You had to pay $11.75 to claim your Prize or pay for a claim certificate over and over again and again. Are we going to only complaint about the money lost? Are we going to do something about it? Here is an address to write to about this company so that they will stop fleecing others out of there little money.
U.S. Postal Inspection Service
postalinspectors.uspis.gov
ftc, gov/complaint
Phone: [protected]
www. bbb.org/us
BBB of Metropolitan Dallas, Inc.
1601 Elm Street, Suite 3838
Dallas, Texas 75201
Phone No# [protected] or [protected]

Complaint Acceptance Guidelines
• BBB will not process anonymous complaints.
• Complaints must include a company name and sufficient information to forward the complaint to the company.
• The complaint must involve a consumer-to-business or business-to-business transaction that relates to the advertisement or sale of a product or service.
• Some types of complaints are more effectively handled by government agencies with specific expertise, or the legal system. Therefore, BBB generally does not handle complaints involving:
o employment practices
o allegations of discrimination or violation of statutory/constitutional rights
o the professional services or procedures conducted by health care professionals, lawyers, etc. However BBB DOES handle complaints concerning billing practices for services or procedures
o a request that BBB engage in debt collection activities
o matters which are or have previously been in litigation

More Emerson Publishing, Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sh
      30th of Nov, 2010

I to am a victim of this Sweepstakes audit Bureau scam, Global Reporting Network scam, Opportunities Unlimited Publication scam, and Entertainment Award Center scam. What got me started with them is someone called me on the phone and said that I was going to be a winner . I though it was from Publishers Clearing House. They all were Fraud Companies looking to fleece you and me. It start with $5.00 dollars and go as high as $40.00 dollars. You had to pay $11.75 to claim my Prize or pay for a claim certificate over and over again and again. Are we going to only complaint about the money lost? Are we going to do something about it? Here is an address to write to about this company so that they will stop fleecing others out of there little money.
    U.S. Postal Inspection Service
    postalinspectors.uspis.gov
    ftc, gov/complaint
    Phone: 1-877-876-2455
    www. bbb.org/us
    BBB of Metropolitan Dallas, Inc.
    1601 Elm Street, Suite 3838
    Dallas, Texas 75201
    Phone No# 1-214-220-2000 or 1-800-705-3994

Complaint Acceptance Guidelines
    • BBB will not process anonymous complaints.
    o employment practices
    o allegations of discrimination or violation of statutory/constitutional rights
    o a request that BBB engage in debt collection activities
    o matters which are or have previously been in litigation

• Ca
      26th of Jan, 2012

I have the paperwork in front of me, , , , , If I won 12, 000.000 dollars why would they want 5.00, , , , Cheesy scam

• Mi
      22nd of Feb, 2012

I just got the paper work as well but I always research things to see if its legit. So just for future reference to anyone, if it ever asks for a fee its not real...no matter how pleasant it may sound sorry. Here's how you know the difference. Sweepstakes by law always have to be free. No matter what. Its free to enter and free to receive. Lotteries are different you almost always have to pay something to enter, but to receive the money its also free. Contests you may sometime have to pay something up front to compete and you may have to pay something in the end. Just be careful there is always someone out to scam. Good luck!!!

• Ta
      7th of Aug, 2018

I’v Been getting these same sweepstakes and every time they ask for a $5.00 data processing fee. They just keep doing it over and over. Just got another one and this time I’ m not sending any money. It is a scam!