Comments

3rd of Jan, 2010

I too just purchased from pandora.diy.com and today came across these reviews I immediately got onto live chat and requested my info to be removed the response i received was they would look into it and heard no more. Luckily for me I had insufficient funds and was saved by 37 cents. I too had asked about stamping and was told all were solid silver and hallmarked, gold were solid silver coated in 14 ct gold thought they were authentic amounts to false advertising has totally put me off online sales. In these times money is tight without being mislead. be aware product descriptions are scant and vague should have been enough to raise the warning

20th of Jan, 2010

I too have ordered from this site a few days ago - I didn't order much - just in case but still £30 worth nevertheless. After coming across this site I went straight on to online chat and cancelled the order straight away. Unfortunatly I paid via debit card but didn't mention this. Angela (live chat) told me my order is cancelled and I will recieve full refund. I thought I had better check just now and spoke to a guy named Chris (live chat) he said my order is cancelled but due to the items being shipped they will only give me a refund when the item comes back to them. He said they are tracking the item down and will try and stop it leaving the US. Otherwise I have to refuse the package which leads to it being sent back. Then, he said, I wil get a full refund. I have made copies of all the conversations with this site as well as bank statement, order status and will not hesitate to show authorities this should they be lying about my refund. I also managed to get a tracking code though it is too early to tell the supposed item's whereabouts. Wish me luck folks...I'll keep you updated.

• Lo
      21st of Jan, 2010

Why has no one actually complained then?How many of you have threatened trading standards or threatened to go to pay pal unless refunded???? its coz of you they are allowed to do this. thankfully i relaised these were fake prior to purchase as true pandora have the hallmark 925 ALE and when on live chat the operator would not tell me hall marks she said the charms were too small which is rubbish. Genuinine pandora is hallmarked i925 ALE please report this ### i have as it will hopefully stop some por innocent person getting scammed. The web chat assured me this was 100% genuine article and even use the true pandora logo. Please if wanting genuine make sure hey are hallmarked and report this ###

21st of Jan, 2010

I wouldn't know where to start on reporting this...but I have tried to raise awareness of this site, as many others have, so people don't get conned.

• Dj
      29th of Jan, 2010

I agree with complaints. My friend bought charms from Pandora DIY and the stones have already fallen out. What I cannot understand is why these people are allowed to advertise their products. They say they are authentic/genuine Pandora - unlike other companies who say Pandora-like or Pandora-replicas. PayPal should not let these people advertise. A couple of years ago my Husband bought golf clubs, at a cost of over £300 which were fake and got no help from PayPal at all. Also, surely PANDORA themselves should get involved to stop this kind of practice.

29th of Jan, 2010

I've complained to econsumer.gov and sent Pandora an email informing them of this company who are not only using their logo but also making fake pandora packaging and using pictures from the Pandora website...We shall see what happens from there. I hope now you won't accuse me of not taking action.

• To
      2nd of Feb, 2010

i too have complained to paypal, ive spoke to trading standards and there is the authorities in china you can email.which is the state administration for industry & commerce.the email is; dfa@saic.gov.cn.i have emailed them a nice letter.perhaps if everyone emailed them we mite get these sites taken off.i have also found the website ip, and who provides the pandora-diy site.so they will be getting a email too.i just found another site selling the fake pandora known as pan jewellery.im disgusted how there getting away with it.hopefully the china government will look into this as its not giving them a good reputation for online buisnesses. watch this space...

25th of Jun, 2010

I have ordered from them and So far I haven't had any problems... Some of their stuff looks very authentic, i order my boyfriend wallet and it came with the box and receipt. I also ordered a large bag... they are really made well even if they are replicas... ALthough i did order some shoes and they smelled funny, like glue... they all come from China...

• Un
      20th of Oct, 2010

NEVER BELIEVE ONLINE ORDER, AT LEAST U GO THAT PLACE OR TALK ON THE PHONE N SURVEY...IN SUMMARY, LET ME TEACH U ALL

1. CHECK
    2. ASK FRIEND
    3. SURVEY MARKET
    4. TRY TO MEET THEM
    5. U WILL NEVER GET SCAM ANYMORE
    6. TRUST ME

C THEM PERSONALLY, THEY WILL SCARE OF U COME TO C THEM INSTEAD U JUST LIE THEM, THIS PEOPLE NEVER WANT TO C U, ... MAYBE THIS IS JUST A KID, TRUST ME, GO SOMEONE WANT TO SCAM, BUT WHEN I REPLY EMAIL TO C THEM PERSONALLY, THEY NEVER REPLY EMAIL TO ME. HAHAHA, THEY ARE LOOSER.

• Rj
      17th of Dec, 2010

has anyone seen this website ? http://www.uk-eluxury.com/Convert.asp?id=2

• Br
      29th of Dec, 2010

Do not us that website everything fake!!! Trying to get refund and doubt this will happen. My boyfriend has been ripped off bigtime - ukeluxury.com

7th of Aug, 2011

Omg thank you to everyone who posted a comment if I was so tempted to but a Louis Vuitton bag from eluxuy.com...its to to be true! if I knew all where you people live I would give you like a £1000 each.