Elite Motors Enterprises / Lie and deceit

1 Miami, FL, United States

I purchased a car from Elite in 2012, two weeks later the car started to act up. When I purchased the car they told me I had 30 days to bring it in for service or to return the car if I changed my mine. Instead of fixing the problem with the car, I got the run around, lies and deceit from them.
Finally the car broke down, I called them, they came and got the car, took it to AAA transmission, and then I was told it would cost $1, 600 to repair the transmission. They abandon the car there and refuse to pay for the repairs.
Later through carfax I found out that the car was involved in two accidents, they had purchased the car with 174, 000 miles on the odometer but it was rolled back to 93, 000 when it was sold to me. They sold the car for much more than it was worth. Do not let the shiny exterior of their cars fool you. All they do is dab a new coat of fresh paint on junk cars and sell them. DO YOUR HOME WORK BEFORE BUYING THEIR CARS, once you signed their papers, the law is not going to be on your side. Do not make my mistake, do the following:
GET A CARFAX.
Go there with YOUR OWN certify mechanic. DO NOT GO ON A TEST DRIVE WITH THEIRS.
DO NOT SIGN THE ODOMETER DISCLOSURE STATEMENT FORM, stating that the odometer might not be accurate. Most likely they rolled it back and they will blame it on a mechanical problem, because they know it is against the law to do that.
ASK FOR THE WARRENTY
ASK TO SEE THE CAR PAPERS, if they cannot show them to you, they are hiding something.
If something needs to be fix, GET IT IN WRITING.
Once you sign that paper that says, “AS IS, ” the law will be on their side regarding that piece of junk they sold you.

Mr