Efooddepot.com / EFOODDEPOT TRIED TO RIP ME OFF, BUT I FOUGHT BACK
Don't waste your time thinking that efood depot will respond to your e-mails or phone calls. Tell them you are going to report them to the office of attorney general in your state. That's what I did after numerous fruitless e-mails and phone attempts (oh yeah, they don't answer their phones either.)
Within 24 hours after they got my threatening e-mail, they e-mailed me and said they were going to credit me for the items they failed to include in the shipment and they did. They are nothing more than scam artists so shop elsewhere and save yourself frustration and aggravation.
More Efooddepot.com Complaints & Reviews
- Efooddepot.com - no reponse to email, nothing in stock, deceptive s&h 
- Efooddepot.com - Terrible shipping, customer service.
- Efooddepot.com - SCAM - never receive the item 
- Efooddepot.com - NOTHING IN STOCK (SCAM) - JUST COLLECTING CREDIT CARD INFORMATION BEWARE!
- Efooddepot.com - will not refund money 
- Efooddepot.com - They sent my ordered with expired date and never responding when i was tried to email and call them
- Efooddepot.com - I will never ever buy from efooddepot.com
- eFoodDepot / Food Depot Corporation - sent me a wrong item
- Efooddepot.com - wrong items sent lied about refund etc
- efooddepot.com Complaints - Expired Product - Expired Product -