eFakeID.com / This is bullsh*t!

I'm an idiot to have believed that this was an actual company that sent fake ids. What is the dumbest part about it is that at the same time I sent these goons $130, I tried makemyid.com and they wanted me to send money TO THE SAME PERSON!!! First, it was Raina Melena in Athens, Greece, then Amr Hussein in Cairo, Egypt. These companies are frauds!!! They're run by one guy!!! DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT send money to any fake id site, PERIOD! No matter how promising it looks. Especially when it's out of the country and they have you wire the money through Western Union. If you really want a fake id, start asking around. I'm sure you'll find someone in that field.

A  5th of Sep, 2007 by
How could you not notice it was a scam. I check the site out numerous time. I completed the forms a few times and on different occassions it gave me someone else's name with a totally different destination on it. I was actually fooled myself after I learned it was all a scam and quickly went to Western Union and took the money back.
N  25th of Feb, 2009 by
tylersnoveltyids@hotmail.com <--- This guy TYLER is a SCAM!!

To be honest all these so called "Fake ID websites" are just rip offs, these ###ing losers are trying to make some smart cash by ripping off people like us looking for some easy fakes. They ask for money and stop replying to your emails the moment you have transfered them the cash.

Anyway, I went back to my hometown and found a guy who is into printing, he did the job for me quite well, and I didn't even pay him much. Thank God .. but the fact that these ID sites ripped me off really sucks. Anyway, anyone who's looking for fakes I could hook you all up if you need let me know. Cheers!