Edible Arrangements / 2 days late!

1 1300 East Bidwell StreetFolsom, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 916-983-2222

Chocolate covered fruit arrangement. Very pretty, very tasty. Received 2 days late, because they were very busy.

Comments

• Ro
      17th of Feb, 2009

I bet they wanted your money on time! Service at edible arrangements is always bad. And what out for the chocolate covered fruit. Its a dressing to cover the rotten fruit.

• Nu
      26th of Dec, 2009

Was the item delivered two days later than it was originally set or could they not deliver until two days later than you would have liked? I've stumbled on this site by accident and although some of these complaints are valid (which you will find with each and EVERY business on the planet) some are just people babbling about silly stuff to defame all EA stores over a complaint from their local store.

I've done business with EA for years and with the nature of their business, they handle things remarkably well with some of the unreasonable things that even I sometimes ask for. They atleast try to take care of those things too. But if they couldn't, I would understand.

• Ha
      11th of May, 2010

I don't think the people posting complaints about E.A. are trying to defame all the stores. I do think E.A. is doing that all by themselves
    For instance I live in Mass. I ordered 2 arraignments the one in Plymouth was awesome fresh ripe sweet fruit! The one that came out of taunton MA. was hard not ripened, no sweetness whatsoever!? So the Taunton branch is bringing down all E.A.'s in Mass in my book...
    And from reading all these complaints it looks like it's happening all over the country!!

-If a company decides to franchise out their concept, then they should make sure every store runs consistently like clock-work.