Eboost Media / Scam charges

1 Temecula, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1.888.389.0532

EBOOST MEDIA company contacted me to place my company on the front pages search engines Yahoo and Google. At first I was interested but the price threw me off. $99 set up and $159 a month. I told them I wasn't interested bc of the price. It was too much. Well the rep called me back four times leaving messages. Then leaving me a voice mail saying they would cut the price to $50 the first month and $99 each month. I was concerned with my rights as a customer. They stated money back guaranteed . After the manager got on the phone and convinced that the program worked and I would be number one, he gave me the customer service number and told me I can cancel anytime. I went with the order.

After ten days I called back and could not find my name anywhere to be found. The number I called was a number to customer service but to their competitors customer service number. I was outraged! After finding their website I contacted the EBoost media and am still battling with the FRAUD COMPANY STILL!!! My Bank is handling it for me.

STAY AWAY!!! THEY ARE FRAUD!!!

Va

Comments

• Ro
      1st of Aug, 2008

EBOOST MEDIA IS A SCAM!!!

THAY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOTHING, PLUS YOU CANNOT GET ANYONE ON THE PHONE TO HELP YOU. THERE ARE REPORTS ALL OVER THE INTERNET ABOUT THIS FRAUD COMPANY SO DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

THEY DO NOTHINGBUT TAKE YOUR CC INFO AND CHARGE YOU MONEY. DO NOT FALL FOR THE SAME BS FROM THEM THAT I DID.

• Vo
      2nd of Aug, 2008

Consumers, Please note: The Better Business Bureau has now lowered eBoost Media's rating to an F!

"We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices. "

• Mi
      23rd of Sep, 2008

I Agree!

E-Boost Media is the worst kind of rip-off artists. They make false promises and give no written contract or guarantee their work in writing. DO NOT HIRE THEM YOU WILL GET HOSED! (That is their business) THEY WILL NOT GET YOU TO THE TOP OF THE SEARCH ENGINES USING ORGANIC SEARCH OPTIMIZATION LIKE I WAS PROMISED, THEY DO NOT USE THAT METHOD OF SUBMISSION.

They signed me up on July 9, 2008 and said that they would have me up and running within 7-10 days with a custom video for the Real Estate industry. However, they did not start work on properly collecting my search words until July 30th. My Google submission did not happen until August 4th. Up and running in 7 to 10 days? My foot!

I had left E-Boost Media several voice messages in late August that I was not happy with their "service" and that I wanted to stop paying them. Well, no calls were returned, and when I finally got a hold of Dinette (if that is her real name) on September 9, I told her I was unhappy and I asked to see where my listing was on the Internet. It turns out that they had placed a E-Boost Media video clip attached to my listing, not a 'real estate' video clip as I was promised. To make matters worse, to see the clip I had to do a Yahoo search and click on "Maps" to show up at all. WHAT A SCAM!

Also on September 9, I was promised by Dinette an additional 10 days of service without billing to make up for the first 21 days that e-Boost Media did nothing (other than BOOST my money). After the promise was made I was hurried off the phone by Dinette.

On September 12, After I called Dinette to end the "service", she offered me16 days of no billing and a reduction of monthly fees of only $79.00 down from the regular price of $159.00. Did I take it? HELL NO, these people are liars, scammers, and crooks!

Today on September 22, I received a bill by email from linkpt.net for $159.00 in monthly charges. When I called e-Boost to complain I was told that bill was for charges on September 9, . When I asked about the 10 days of compensation that I was promised on September 9, I was told by Dinette that she had no record of that conversation. Hmm, imagine the nerve of these people! E Boost Media is a bunch of LYING Rip-Off Artists!

When I told Dinette that E-Boost Media had no contract and that I had already disputed the charges with my credit card company, she appeared to care less and was confident that they would get my money anyway. Did I mention E Boost Media is bunch of ### sucking Rip-off artists?