Eboost Media / fraud, vile and nasty messages

1 CA, United States Review updated:

False promises to give you a top Google and Yahoo search ranking within about 7 days. Nice rep, but it's all downhill after you sign up. Demanding a refund may result in voice mails from eBoost Media that call you every vile name in the book. It happened to this guy: http://www.boingboing.net/2008/07/23/did-eboost-customer.html . Uggh. Avoid eBoost like the plague!

Fl

Comments

• Mo
      30th of Jul, 2008

We signed on with eboost gave them our start up fee, called for weeks after promised activity after 7 to 10 days it has been 2 months and nothing. Keep getting the run-around and nothing. Called today and phone number is no longer in service. Another bad apple.

2nd of Aug, 2008

Even when they are trying to repair their image, they are vile and nasty.

Here on complaintsboard on another complaint, "Patrick" from eBoost Media calls the customer "nuts". On [redacted], an employee was caught faking positive customer feedback, then lies some more. After being called out on more lies, the caught employee then resorts to "you have no life".

These people are so rude, unprofessional and inept, they can't even defend their company on a consumer website and pretend they care or want to resolve a complaint.

I'm pretty sure they'll be changing their name soon but continue to defraud the public.

Just google "eboost media". Folks, if they can't manage their own google results in a positive manner, how do you expect them to do it for you?

2nd of Aug, 2008

Consumers, Please note: The Better Business Bureau has now lowered eBoost Media's rating to an F!

"We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices. "

• Ro
      4th of Aug, 2008

The new number is 1-866-788-6942

6th of Aug, 2008

I'd like to point out that after two weeks, the link posted on the complaint is still the #1 hit with google. They can't even fix their own google results!

• Mi
      22nd of Sep, 2008

E-Boost Media is the worst kind of rip-off artists. They make false promises and give no written contract or guarantee their work in writing. DO NOT HIRE THEM YOU WILL GET HOSED! (That is their business) THEY WILL NOT GET YOU TO THE TOP OF THE SEARCH ENGINES USING ORGANIC SEARCH OPTIMIZATION LIKE I WAS PROMISED, THEY DO NOT USE THAT METHOD OF SUBMISSION.

They signed me up on July 9, 2008 and said that they would have me up and running within 7-10 days with a custom video for the Real Estate industry. However, they did not start work on properly collecting my search words until July 30th. I had left E-Boost Media several voice messages in late August that I was not happy with their "service" and that I wanted to stop paying them.

Well, no calls were returned, and when I finally got a hold of Dinette (if that is her real name) on September 9, I told here I was unhappy and I asked to see where my listing was on the Internet. It turns out that they had placed a E-Boost Media video clip attached to my listing, not a 'real estate' video clip as I was promised. To make matters worse, to see the clip I had to do a Yahoo search and click on "Maps" to show up at all. WHAT A RIP-OFF!

September 9, 2008; I was promised an additional 10 days without billing to make up for the first 21 days that they did nothing, after which I was hurried off the phone. On September 12, I called to end the "service" and was offered 16 days of no billing, and a reduction of monthly fees to $79.00 down from $159.00. Did I take it? Hell NO!

E Boost Media is a bunch of LYING Rip-Off Artists! Today on September 22, I received a bill by email from linkpt.net for $159.00. When I called e-Boost to complain I was told that bill was for charges on September 9, . When I asked about the 10 days of compensation that I was promised on September 9, I was told by Dinette that she had no record of that conversation. Imagine that!

When I told Dinette that E-Boost Media had no contract and that I had already disputed the charges with my credit card company, she appeared to care less and was confident that they would get their money. Did I mention E Boost Media is bunch of ### sucking Rip-off artists?