eBay / gestapo operation of 21st century

1 2145 Hamilton AvenueSan Jose, CA, United States Review updated:

Last Friday, our listings were removed under the pretext that our account was under performing and that our customer service feedback was below ebay Standards. Since then, we have tried to reach out to you via you 866 number, email chats and email. Nobody in your establishment is able to tell us exactly what went wrong and what we did to cause you to abruptly remove all our listings without notice. Our recent records showed that we had over 99% Positive feedback, we received great reviews and the only disputes we had open were from non paying bidders. We strive for excellence and work with all clients to resolve any unforeseen issues.

For years, we have been a loyal client of Ebay and built our enterprise around ebay store and one of the main venues to build sales and get global product exposure. Today, I have to admit that I am very disappointed in the run around we have received and the difficulty we have experienced to talk to your Trust and safety representative. I am left with the feeling that Ebay does not care about its sellers that generate most of its revenue and that its actions resembles a gestapo operation for lack of better word.

A quick search on Google will show that you have a growing generation of irate clients that you have been mistreated and that they are expressing their disappointment in Ebay via all available means online. This is clearly the WRONG way to do business and not very promising of bright future for Ebay.

I have pleaded and begged for a call back to resolve our situation and determine what caused you to act in this manner and you have refused to return or answer my calls. Your lack of action and Wellingness to address my concern will leave me no other choice but to seek justice outside the Ebay system and take my business somewhere else.

Va

Comments

• Ba
      6th of Aug, 2009

Ebay is going under, and fast. Their last ditch effort is to eliminate all austion formats and copy Amazon.com by making you list everything at a set price. If this does not work, they are finished. Their stock is plummeting, and is not because of the economy. They keep changing their policies and now have a new scam/monopoly in which they force new sellers to use payal to accept payments otherwise they are banned. Stay away, and go to Amazon.

• Ss
      14th of Aug, 2009

Yet another satisfied Customer, This is becoming the BLACK PLEG. Go to www.rareiron.com for some of the same. Good Luck