Easy Life Furniture / defective merchandise non-refundable

1 8750 Tampa ave.Northridge, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered the "Cosmo" bedroom set which included dresser/mirror, nightstand, and bedframe that came to a total of $966.00. Again as previous people have reported, they are very nice and accomodating while making the sale. It was delievered to my apt. on Saturday within a reasonable amount of time, but not in the time frame they quoted 12-2pm arrived at 0330pm, I was excited as this was my first bedroom set in 14 years and in a new abode. Three days later, while I was cleaning the mirror I noticed a scratch towards to bottom, I called them the next day and they said there was nothing they could do about it. So I said to them "I paid almost one thousand dollars for furniture that was defective and you wont do anything about it?" I was told that scratches are not a defect and they could not do anything about it. When I asked for a refund, they refused saying that once furniture is delievered it is non-refundable. So this is a business that sells you imperfect furniture and then wont lift a finger to fix it or replace it. I was planning on buying more furniture from this place but after this kind of service I will be complaining about their company to anyone who will listen.
Do yourself a favor and do not do business with "easy life furniture" it's a rip-off!

Pe

Comments

• Ha
      20th of Mar, 2011

SAME THING HAPPENED TO US. THE ONLY THING DIFFERENT IS THAT THEY SOLD US AN IMPERFECT MATTRESS THAT DID NOT FIT INTO THE BED FRAME