Early Moments / unauthorized charge

BEWARE future shoppers this company will take your hard earned money but won't deliver your books and they will hang up on you if you try to resolve this over the phone. I wish there was an option to choose 0 star because this does not deserve any positive rating at all.

I am absolutely DISGUSTED at your so called customer service. you charged me for books on October 10, 2018 I NEVER RECEIVED THESE BOOKS. which were ordered at my nephews request for his birthday gift. so thank you for making me have to tell him those books never came in and that he would not get the books he wanted for his birthday. and then you have the AUDACITY to charge me $21.96 for a subscription I NEVER wanted. why on earth would I pay you $21.96 a month for NO BOOKS. This charge needs to be cancelled IMMEDIATELY and I expect a refund for the books I NEVER received. I have already emailed your customer care since you like to hang up on us when we call your customer service number. I have also notified my bank of this fraudulent charge. cancel this charge, refund my previous charge and the remove my information from your system. Confirmation [protected]/10/18 was when I ordered those books that I NEVER received.

Dd