Early Moments / Scam! Stay away from this company!
I do not recommend this company!! I had to call to cancel my membership and the lady told me that the order that I received they have charged me for it and I should return it back and I will pay for shipping and then only they will refund it. I didn't authorize. You should really specify that by purchasing the first set of books for $3.99, that you are signing up for a membership that will take $20 out of your bank account every 3 weeks or so unknowingly to the purchaser until they check their account and see that they are being charged for books that they haven't even received! They obviously do this often because everyone has the same complaint. They make their money from charging people account without you knowing.
More Early Moments Complaints & Reviews
- Early Moments - Unable to contact 
- Early Moments/ Beginning Reader's Program - unsolicited books 
- Early Moments - Fraud / Scam 
- Early Moments - they do not understand the word cancel...
- Early Moments - Horrible service / buyer beware 
- Early Moments - Book subscription
- Early Moments - not allowed subscription 
- Early Moments - scaaaammmmm book subscription 
- Early Moments - Poor customer service and misleading sign up 
- Early Moments - Unauthorized credit card charges