DW Scott Financial / 100% VERIFIED SCAM, READ IF THEY HAVE CALLED YOU!

So, where do I start...

They called me earlier today from phone number [protected] and I didn't answer. They called me again a few hours later, and I answered, as I'd done my research (googled the phone number) and found out what they were all about. So they go into their sales pitch, trying to make their "oppoortunity" sound great by throwing fancy titles at you, "celebrating" in the background about new clients, when it's really just a bunch of loud people listening to music and laughing at whatever nonsense is being said in the background.

So I get this call, I answer it, knowing it'll be a "pay us for a home based business" scam. I listen to the recording they have, about 4 and a half minutes long, and it starts repeating. I hang up. They call back, but this time it's not the girl who called me the first time, it's a gruff man named "Fred" which is most likely a made up name anyway. He throws his sales pitch at me and I play dumb for a few minutes. When he realizes I'm not some naive or stupid person who's going to fall for the scam, he hangs up very abruptly, mid sentence. I call back with the intention of asking them to remove me from their list, and whoever's there picks up the phone and hangs it up immediately. I call back again. This time, the girl who originally called me answers, acting as if she doesn't see my number on her caller ID, and asks how she can help me. I politely say I just called back after being hung up on and she says "I'm sorry, I must have accidentally disconnected you." I tell her I'd like to be removed from their list, and she hangs up on me. I call back again. This time "Fred" answers, and says "we took you off the list, if you call back again it's harassment" and hangs up again.

And now I'm writing this report. If I call back again, which I will, I hope Fred answers again, because it's not harrassment. They are scammers, and when you let them know that you will research the company, they hang up on you and say YOU are harrassing THEM!

DO NOT BUY INTO THIS COMPANY'S SCAM. They want to put you IN debt to try and sucker you into buying their program to get OUT of debt. They operate under many other names and there are many other reports about them.

Comments

• Tr
      6th of May, 2010

No D.W. Scott Financial is not a scam nor are they connected to Bank Card Empire or OSC. I've been an affiliate with them for 6 months now, my first commission check was approximately $800 and its been going up since :) Of course its not 100% effortless and if people weren't making money they probably weren't putting time into the business. The website set up for me works but I myself put in effort as well and its proved to work well for me . I've done my research as well and found that OSC and D.W. Scott are not linked whatsoever. THATS RIGHT IVE DONE MY RESEARCH... it can work if u put in the time and effort nothing comes easy. how can u say its a scam if u not in the program????? enroll in the program first and be successful like myself before u judge. You asked to be put on a no call list and u say its a SCAM???

25th of Jun, 2010

BEWARE: DO NOT GIVE DW SCOTT YOUR TIME AND MONEY

I am ashamed to say that I worked for the scam company DW Scott for awhile. In an effort to be able to look my wife and kids in the eye, and myself in the mirror, I left abruptly and hastily after too much time. The damage, that I was a party to, still haunts me. And for those of you out there that were victims of this fraud, I feel terrible for you. I really do. Let me shed some light on this unseemly so-called business.

For quite awhile, I was completely in the know as to how each facet of the company works. By the way, be aware that any positive postings about DW Scott on various consumer sites is merely "planted" misinformation. Do not believe a word of it. Everything is designed to tee you up for a real financial shellacking.

From the lists that are purchased to contact these unsuspecting souls (buyer files), to the initial phone call, internally called tape rollers and closers (front end), to the marketing coach, known as a re-loader (back end) the individual is being set-up for the big hit that comes on the back end, by the so-called coach. This financial scalping comes in the form of so-called proven advertising packages. These advertising offerings are extremely hyped (all lies). And they are always in the thousands of dollars. They are a complete scam I can state with 100% surety. The only people that ever make any money, and it’s usually nothing compared to their “investment”, are people who are being set up to extract even more money from them.

For those that fall for all of this, their credit card information is quickly garnered. Then paperwork is sent out usually by fax. This paperwork is very rushed and positioned as being “highly time sensitive”. By signing and returning these documents the unfortunate individual loses all legal ability to contest these charges once they figure out they have been duped down the line.

As for the company, it is absolutely filled with convicted criminals, drug addicts, and alcoholics. The things that go on within the operations are completely dysfunctional. I was witness to drug dealing and use, outright theft, tax and child support evasion, welfare fraud, pervasive vulgarity, sexual indiscretions and much more. If you realized who the people were that you are speaking to by phone you would cringe. This is basically the deal.

I deeply regret my involvement with DW Scott. And my regrets extend to all the people that have suffered loss. Whether it might be financial, physical maladies, public embarrassment, self-esteem, familial discord and whatever else could result from these shameful acts. I am truly sorry for all of this. I can only hope that I can someday feel forgiven.

16th of Aug, 2010

YOU ARE FORGIVEN person who worked for them directly!!! Just learning to forgive yourself will be the most difficult task. You are brave and by posting this info, you have made the necessary amends! Move on and don't let the past haunt you! Many will watch for your safety - have "contacts" in AZ so if you need safety, let us know.

This is one of the most elaborate scams ever to flood the internet and the vulnerable people who are looking for work should be victimized NO MORE!!!

I cannot even begin to write all the details of my experience one more time. I have contacted the FTC, Visa Fraud and Better Business Bureau as many have. Anyone interested in a class action suit? These people need to be stopped! As for the dangerous bunch of iligits involved, be cautious but not afraid! I saw many people "retract" their statements with no explanation and can imagine these people have been threatened. A "family member" works for the internet fraud department and have sent all info to them. My husband works for Police, my father in law a major attorney so not worried for myself. Any post of success listed here is purely one of "them" posing to protect themselves. Also, they are using many numbers and various area codes - here are a few: 702-966-7500, 602-374-5825, 623-476-1946, 623-486-6966, 623-979-3251, 602-368-3489, 602-682-7631, 602-412-4970, 602-687-9065, 602-682-7496, 602-507-602-602-368-7160, 602-507-4206. Two months have passed since the initical contact and daily harrassment continues. Today was the first day I have ever received an email from them and it appears they are now trying to protect themselves by sending info regarding training, etc. (ha! Two months later, guys?) seriously? Thought you were a bit smarter than that. Someone must be on to them for this to start NOW.
    Yes, I do realize they will read this and if they contact me directly again, I am MORE than prepared in ways than I am unable to discuss in this forum. Keep posting your experiences - don't answer calls from the above. They will never leave a message - company name, etc.

The good thing is: One much larger than this evil will soon prevail - I know this to be true! It will be awesome to witness but the timing of this does not belong to me.

• St
      15th of Oct, 2010

WHERE ARE THE LEGAL AUTHORITIES ??? ARE THEY SLEEPUNG ??? ARE THEY BEIMG PAID OFF TO LOOK THE OTHER WAY ???? HOW SAD THIS IS,

5th of Dec, 2010

I paid D W Scott my hard earned money, and have not received one penny. They set up some young girl to call me when I complained, and according to her, I have four accounts and they're just waiting for the debtors to pay their money. This is since May of 2010. Not a dime have I received for my money.

6th of Dec, 2010

No Cheaters Allowed-
    You will not see your money again. I am sorry. Ashamedly, I worked for this scam operation and others. I was on the "inside", fairly high up. They are run by felons and degenerates. Eventually, they will cease doing business. Either they will feel the "heat" closing in or they will be raided and disbanded. I have seen this numerous times. In any case, they will fold up and move on to another similarly structured scam. Like roaches they will scurry away in the darkness. These criminals do NOT use their real names. In the end, there will be no money to be found. They do NOT deposit it in bank accounts...believe me.

You can contact the Attorney General's office in Arizona to file a complaint. This is where they operate from. This may help expedite investigations. But 99.9% certainty you will not see your money again. Sorry. I truly am...

• Mv
      21st of Jan, 2011

I signed on as an affiliate for over $2000. I am raising my grandson and explained to the agent that I really didn't have the money to do this unless it would really work. Of course, I was assured that all would be great and that I would at least get 125% of my investment. I told my mother about my new endeaver and she was wanting help getting out of debt, so she contacted them. Now I have not been paid any of my commissions and my mother is also out over $2000 from fees she has paid. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY. My mother is 78 years old and on a fixed income, I am out money that I could use for paying my bills that come with once again raising a child. We have both called them and now we are both contacting the better business bureau and our state attorney general with complaints.

• Di
      24th of Mar, 2011

I TOO WORKED FOR DW SCOTT FINANCIAL AT ONE TIME. TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST, THEY HAVE A GREAT PROGRAM AS FAR AS THE DEBT SETTLEMENT AND LOAN MODIFICATION END OF THINGS. UNFORTUNATELY, THEIR GREED LED THEM TO BEGIN MARKETING A "BIZ OP" OR HOME BASED BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY. THAT WAS PRETTY MUCH THE END OF ANY INTEGRITY THAT THEY HAD. I MANAGED TO GET OUT BECAUSE I WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT INDUSTRY. WHEN IT COMES TO PERSONAL FINANCES, A COMPANY SHOULD MAINTAIN INTEGRITY. HOW CAN A COMPANY DO THAT BY TURNING A VALUABLE SERVICE INTO A MONEY MAKING SCAM. I AM TRULY SORRY FOR THOSE THAT HAVE GOTTEN INVOLVED, BUT PLEASE DON'T LET IT DOWNGRADE YOUR OPINION OF DEBT SETTLEMENT OR ANY OTHER SUCH INDUSTRIES. LET THE COMPANIES SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. I HAPPEN TO KNOW FOR AN ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY THAT THEY ARE DIRECTLY INVOLVED WITH OSC AND WHILE OSC RUNS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TYPE OF BUSINESS, THERE SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN ANY CORRELATION BETWEEN BIZ OPS AND PERSONAL FINANCIAL MATTERS. GOOD LUCK!!

• Re
      27th of Jun, 2011

Disabled Veteran and out another $5, 500 dollars. I did get a few checks in the beginning. They must have run a Ponzi scheme paying a few dollars out to the people already in
    from those just coming into the program. Anybody know how to contact these people or "run them down?'

Reyesone

I shamefully worked for DW Scott. I worked fairly high up. They are a 100% scam. It is very hard to get money back as they are criminals who hide behind the tecnnicalities of law. My guess is that they had you sign "paperwork". My guess further is they rushed it..."Fax back to us immediately." If you read it carefully you will see you have legally authorized them to charge a credit card.

The only real way to get your money back is to go through your credit card(s) company. Contact their fraud department and explain the situation. Most likely they will have knowledge of DW Scott already. These criminals do not want to lose their ability to charge on credit cards.

Yes DW Scott baits people in to spend more money by giving you a little back to make it look like returns. They are not a Ponzi scheme persay. Merely a complete scam. How much did you pay them for starters? How much did they send you as "dividends" ? (my guess is very little) Then you sent them additonal monies. What were the "names" (likely fake) that the people used?

Thank you for your service to our country. So, sorry for your loss and experience. It is a dirty dirty business. They will con widows, single moms, disabled, desperate, anybody

reyesone

Sorry for above message. ComplaintBoard doesn't account for quotation marks apparently. So the word between "e; and & quote; is the word intended.

For example: So you are known as "e;reyesone"e;

Get it?

• Wi
      8th of Feb, 2013

I was also scammed by this company. I have a backgroung in finance and as the economy was plunging I thought this would be a good opportunity to help people. I understand how conermer credit counseling works and I thought I could help people with there budgets when people were losing there jobs and going upside down in there homes. Many people are spending all of there time looking for employment and feel hopeless about there financial situation. That is were I thought credit counseling, and mortgage motification would help people from losing everything they have - they scammed me for more than $2000.00 and countless hours of phone calls. I did take this businesss seriously(passing out flyers, business cards, etc). I was unemployed at the time and really wanted to grow this business and help people that are suffering so bad with there financial situations and looking losing there home. Such a devious scam in such a terrible time in this economy! These people need to refund there scam money to all affiliate!

• Mi
      10th of Jun, 2014

I LOVE THIS COMPANY!!! I MADE 5 MILLION!!!