DVD Donkey / Pirated DVDs, charged for full order and never received the rest of DVD's ordered!
I ordered 2 DVD sets from DVD Donkey on Dec 5, 2007. After about 2 months I finally did receive one set which was Carol Burnett show. These were copied from TV Land marithon weekend and sold as the real deal. Very poor quality and they show that it is copied from the TV Land network. I also had ordered the Laverne & Shirley DVD set in which I was charged 88.99 plus 28.79 shipping. I never received this set and never received a credit. Now DVD Donkey will not answer emails and their phone is not working.
More DVD Donkey Complaints & Reviews
- DVD Donkey - Big scam! 
- DVD Donkey - Judging Amy Box Set 
- DVD Donkey - Bad quality and incomplete DVDs! 
- DVD Donkey - Paid items never shipped/arrived! 
- DVD Donkey - They got my $, I got no product! 
- DVD Donkey - Scam! 
- DVD Donkey - Scam and fraud!
- DVD Donkey - Charged me $95.32, sent nothing!