Dunmire Property Management / Settlement notice

1 3110 Mallard Drive, #103Colorado Springs, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 719-471-3151

After a 9-month lease, of which I only lived at the apartment or 45 days, I received a settlement letter charging me %58.00 Pet odor, $125.00 Pet damage. Funny thing is, I never had a pet. I would take 90+days for service requests to be completed and sometimes, they were never done.

Took a witness to do a walk through with the property manager, and she stated that, "it didn't smell as bad as she first thought." I told her the apartment hadn't been lived in for over 7-months, and that it was stuffy.

Comments

• Br
      2nd of Jul, 2008

CORRECTIONS!

I lived in the apartment for 45 days.

IT would take 90+ days

Thanks,
    Brian

22nd of Feb, 2016

I live in West Valley City, UT in the Hidden Pointe apartments. I have been trying to talk with the owner about very strange things that are going on here. I have posted a comment on Facebook. I have called the main office and left a message. I did get a call from the person that is now on site. I don't want to talk with anyone that is here!!! The owner needs to hear from someone that isn't involved with what is going on! There is a big mess brewing and I guess the head office doesn't care. They sure don't act like it. Marilyn

24th of Mar, 2018

They bought the apartment building I was residing in. I was there 6 months and never had a late payment.
    The last company didn't require a credit check . They where unwilling to work with me so now I am homeless. Thanks dunmire...