DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd- courier service / A sheer casing of cheating consumers by Delay in delivery, Unreliable service & Over charging

1 India Review updated:

They have charged me Rs. 80 / and I being a consumer has agreed to pay that price coz of the urgency involved in delivery of document (Medical related document) . But unfortunately, there is a breach of contract from DTDC's side. While I call the number am told that courier goes to Bangalore from Mumbai and then to Mangalore...which itself was a very hilarious reply ... A sensible logistics company would never work backwards in terms of their route.

I beleive that DTDC is ROBBING millions of CONSUMERS in the mane of courier by charging Rs. 80/- and giving a delivery that is far worst than a normal postal service. As you all know that my document if sent by an unregistered post would have only cost 20/- (for that size) and would have reached Mangalore within 5 days.

Hence, this is a sheer case of Cheating & money making racket by DTDC Courier& Cargo Limited. I would hence ask consumers to be beware of such companies and stop using such company services in future. I now need a complete refund of my money.

Comments

• Cr
      27th of Jul, 2009

I had booked my courier thru' a booking centre of DTDC called Mukta Enterrises (MF844), Thane which has contact no. 932241812 on 20TH JULY, 2009 PAYING RS. 80/- to Mangalore (bearing a Consignment No.M43879793). But till date (i.e 27th July, 2009) my courier hasn't reached the destination..i.e. Mangalore and I have not been getting any proper response from DTDC's Mukta Enterprises.