D&T Interior Solutions / Bad Kitchen Remodel

1 1811 NW COUCH ST #405, Portland, OR 97209Portland, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 360-773-7432

We hired D&T Interior Solutions for a kitchen remodel.

1. Job was estimated for 4 weeks. Was still not complete at 10 weeks, at which point we could not get ahold of them.

2. We paid them for our cabinets, but they never paid the cabinet supplier. We ended up paying for the cabinets TWICE to avoid a lien on our house. D&T Interior Solutions will not respond to our requests for a reimbursement.

3. D&T Interior Solutions showed no respect for our house while on the job. Examples - Hardwood floors were scratched, our brand new oven was broken, and debris was left everywhere.

4. We have made numerous attempts to contact D&T Interior Solutions to settle our bill (and recover our money from the double-payment of cabinets) - they will not respond to calls, e-mail, or certified mail.

5. We have had to hire new subcontractors to finish work and repair poorly done work, at our expense.

We do not recommend that you hire them for any work.

More D&T Interior Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ka
      14th of Mar, 2009

I agree 100%. Please email me at kachan@comcast.net

• Un
      26th of Mar, 2010

We hired D&T Interior Solutions to do some tile work for a home we are building. Todd Engerman was enthusiastic about starting and getting paid in advance. After seeing the first day of actual work, we called to tell him to stop. He promptly stopped returning our phone calls but did cash our check. He owes us several thousand dollars, and we had to pay another contractor to completely redo all the work he did.

Todd Engerman and D&T Interior Solutions are a scam. His license is expired and he talks a good game but can't perform. Stay away!!!

• Je
      9th of Aug, 2010

Todd Engerman stole $1, 470 from me and never did any work. I tried confronting him (a meeting set up through a friend posing as someone needing remodel work), but Todd wouldn't talk to me. Check out the video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbr3l0YgILo.

Jeff in Olympia, WA