Drone Works / Scams Honest Customers Through Social Media

United States, New York, Binghamton Review updated:
I wanted to inform everyone about the owner Zac Hary that operates Drone-Works. He uses social media in order to inflate his positive reviews by using multiple accounts that he controls. He will use multiple fake accounts that were created in 2015 and ask questions related to the best place to purchase a drone. Zac will always immediately chime in and namedrop Drone-Works and then use the same fake accounts to suddenly vouch for him. Since he is a moderator to many groups, he also filters the comments with deleting any negative comments against him or his company. I would suggest that everyone buy from a credible DJI dealer that can treat their customers with more respect and integrity.

Drone Works

Jul 30, 2015

More Drone Works Complaints & Reviews

D  24th of Sep, 2015 by
This person is not and has not been a customer of drone-works.com don't know who it is, but this is a complete fabrication.
N  18th of Feb, 2018 by
@droneworks Zac Davis of Binghamton ny is definitely a [censor]
A  19th of Jan, 2016 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
The complaint is absolutely right about Zac Davis of Drone-Works, he actually scammed me and I am currently going through complaint and filing charges, Theft by Deception. He claims to be a certified DJI Repair Facility for the Inspire 1 and that other repair facilities on the east coast send their equipment to him like Drone Nerds. When I asked Drone Nerds they deny his claims. Please do not fall victim to this guy, when I received my drone back I had errors and could not fly my drone on the third try it would not even spin up. He blamed me and made accusation I must have crashed my drone and did not answer my calls for days until I filled a report with PayPal now he wants my drone that I payed my money for to try to fix the problem he caused and did I mention when I got my drone back it was missing a lot of screws as if I would not notice plus when I wanted my parts hydro-dipped he sent me parts that were previously dipped and used from another drone and the patterns did not matched and he sent back used parts when I gave him NEW parts. So if you want to deal with this scumb@g who name drops, and scams customers for parts go to him but be warned he will scam you and when you call him out be on the lookout for threatening phones and by the way he will tell you his brother is a cop as if they were in cohoot together.

I will be filling out my own report here...ASAP
N  18th of Feb, 2018 by
@Marco3000 [censor] ALERT : ZAC DAVIS >>>>>Stay away from WWW.certadrone.com another one of Zac Davis ways of trying to scam the drone community.
He is the owner. I have heard you send your drone in for repair, you never get it back and he sells the parts to other drone owners. Stay far far away from this guy. I cant believe he keeps trying to scam people like this.
D  26th of Jan, 2016 by
The person above is actually
Frederick Davis
6170 SW 24TH Place Apt-308
Davie, FL 33314

He is angry that he could not ripoff drone works and that paypal denied his bogus claim
N  14th of Apr, 2017 by
zac davis is a ####, please avoid him at all costs
N  21st of Jun, 2017 by

N  21st of Jun, 2017 by
Beware of Richard Alvarez

N  24th of Feb, 2018 by
Thanks for posting. I was about to pull the trigger on a Mavic Air purchase but these reviews gave me pause. I can't comment on the validity of the complaints but there seems to be enough material for me to look at other options.

Drone Works Logo Drone Works