Drive Financial / Ripped off

1 United States

My son has a car financed threw drive financial, he is in the military, went over sea's to iraq for 1 1/2 years. Drive financial is trying to repo his car, he has called them to catch up on the payment's, but they refuse to take his money. say they can't, that they have charged the account off. I am his mother whom name is also on the contract, they are very rude will not let you speak keep cutting you off, then proceed to push a phone key while you are trying to speak, all you here is the beep of the phone. We never recieved any notice of reposesion, any notification of any sorts. This is a very rude company. I would think If someone is willing to pay and get caught up, you would work with them, but instead this company would try to ruin someone then help them, this is not the american way, times are tough for all. They want to go threw all the legal's and try to get more, but won't settle for getting the vehicle caught up and finish paying for it. I WOULD NOT RECOMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE, I AM GOING TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREUR ON DRIVE FINANCIAL.

Na