Drive Financial / This company needs to be driven out of business!
My husband and I bought a vehicle at Airport Suzuki in Irving TX (another big headache) in April, 2007. We got pushed into a vehicle we were not interested in at all!!! We told them we did not want a car payment of more than $325 a month so we could actually live somewhere other than the vehicle. We never got a contract and the co-buyer we used ended up not having a drivers license so the car buying experience was less than smooth. After 2 months we received our payment statement to our "surprise" it was $400. I called and talked to an "account manager" they told me that's what you get when you are a dead beat!! I told them that I would NOT pay that much for a piece of crap car that is only by the way worth $7000.00 brand new, we paid $17,200.00 after all the charges. I refuse to pay that amount, so they call numerous times a day!! One gentleman even wanted to talk to my husband while he was on the potty. Hopefully everyone that has gotten SCREWED without KY will get together and sue the HELL out of these ###!!
More Drive Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Drive Financial - Class Action Lawsuit 
- Drive Financial - payments/supervisors
- Drive Financial - This should be illegal!!!
- Drive Financial - Title after payoff
- Drive Financial - Scam
- Drive Financial - Ripped off
- Drive Financial - Will tell everyone I know not to do business with this company
- Drive Financial - Biggest Scam and Rip-Off
- Drive Financial - Took me off Auto Play
- Drive Financial - Rip off