Dream Products, Inc / Resurrection Plant

1 Van Nuys, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered the Resurrection Plant. WHAT A RIP-OFF. never did turn green, grow or anything. I think you should refund my money. I will not order anything else from you.

Comments

• Ba
      30th of Jan, 2009

now i am wondering if i am going to get ripped off too. was charged to credit card but if they give me a problem I will contact the credit card company and I will enforce in getting my money back. So glad I took out fraud protection.

• Na
      1st of Dec, 2010

I recently ordered a pair of slippers for my boyfriend...they came in 2 different sizes and look simialr but not alike...1 pair but 2 different slippers. then I also ordered the windshield cover for frost, snow, etc. "Magnetized" no less. Ok. It is a sheet of black drop cloth with self sticking hunks of thin magnet that DO NOT stick to the sheet of plastic. but I did get 2 of these...yahoo..for $10.00. thirdly, ordered slippers for my mom in size 8 but must be for a pigmy foot. To top it off, was promised a $20 calculator for my order of $30 or more..ha! It is a tiny little "thing" in tin that is more of a pretend toy that at the Dollar Store would probably sell for 25 cents. Will I ever order from them again? No chance! Will I advise others? you bet. You say "rip off"? In triplicate. Nancy Ericson
    Buyer Beware!