Dream Products / hard to return product/not satisfactory

1 Chatsworth, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 818-773-4233

The clothing I ordered was way too small. The instructions to return said to put it in the original packaging, however, the packaging had to be cut open to get products out. I tried to send it back but postal carrier refused to take it. I tried to call but the customer service had me on hold forever, on my cell phone. They have no toll free number to call so I had to use cell phone. I hung up and gave up after a long wait. I guess I will just chalk it up to experience and throw away the stuff I can't wear. It will cost me as much to send it back as it did to order the product. Never again will I order from a catalog company who doesn't have a good return policy.

Ca

Comments

• St
      30th of Jul, 2013

Advertising clearly states "shipping is free" if ordering 3 or more products. Returned product for various reasons. I paid the return postage. After a very long to do and many phone calls, I was refunded for the product but paid for shipping both ways. My total cost was $7.00 for which I received nothing. Dream products sucks.