Dream Products / Only 1/2 of my money returned

1 9754 Deering avenueChatsworth, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 818-773-4233

I had to make 3 long distance calls on my nickel and on the phone for 10 minutes holding. Then when I got someone to talk to she was very rude when I said I was frustrated by how many times I had to call and how long I had to wait. When I said I would send them the long distance charges because it was their fault they did not return my money, she said we don't pay for phone calls. Then I asked for an 800 number and she hung up on me... I for sure will never attempt to order anything from this company again and I will tell my friends of the hassle and rudeness I received. How does it become my fault when they screwed up???

Thank you for listening and you should try to hire more caring people to handle complaints and then they would not alienate the customers. I work retail and would be fired for conduct such as this girls.

Sincerely, June Smith - 5717 Susan Avenue - Edina, MN. [protected]-6767 - thejunobug@juno.com

Comments

17th of Oct, 2008

date 09/25/08 #1344252
    cust #8211707 dept #91311
    I saw the advertisement in American Legion Magazin
    one plus one free
    I paid the required amount by Visa

AKA 95708 item #95833
    one grip showed up.
    I have waited more than 5 days. the other has not
    showed up.
    I better return this for my refund, because I purchased it with idea of getting two