Dr. Gregory Roche / Great Doctor, Great Office, Great Result

1 43494 Woodward Ave Suite 101, Bloomfield Hills, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2483381110

I had gone to multipal consultation with different doctors in the area. When thinking about cosmetic surgery, I was OVERWHELMED!! So many questions and so many concerns. Some of the consults I had gone to had months of a wait list before being able to be seen. Other offices had me sit in a consultation with about 50 other people. (which was very weird) then I went to see Dr. Roche. His office was very unique. All the walls are painted pink! The office gals are very upbeat and smiley :D I was brought back to a consultation room where I was able to talk with the nurse 1 on 1. Then I met with Dr. Roche 1 on 1 who went over the procedure and my case specifically. I instantly knew this was the doctor that I was going to have my procedure with. He is very calm, collected and knowledgeable.
I had my procedure done 6 months ago. I was still very nervous leading up to my surgery day but surgery went great. The nurse helped calm my nerves and again told me exactly how things were going to go and how I would feel when I woke up from surgery. Dr. Roche met again with me and my husband and then I was lead into the oporating room. I remember waking up and being in a little bit of pain but nothing over the top. I was able to rest in the recovery room until I was ready to go home. The nurse was so sweet, she helped me get dressed and made sure my husband knew exactly how to care for me. I went home and rested most of the day. The nurse called me the next day to make sure I was feeling ok and she walked me threw washing. Every day I felt better and better. All of my follow up visits went smoothly. I was welcomed to come into the office anytime I had a question or was unsure how I should be doing things (using a product on my incisions) Everyone who workes there was always there for me! I am so glad that I was able to be so blessed and have such a great experience.
I can not express how very thankful I am for Dr. Roche and his staff.

Ma
Jan 22, 2015

Comments

• Dr
      3rd of Jul, 2015

Well MamaOf2, you paint a great picture of a true patient experience. If everyone would speak out about the ease and comfort that is normally taking place there wouldn't be as much anxiety before surgery.
    I hope that you are still happy with your decision and results.
    Thank you for the kind words.

• Mz
      11th of Dec, 2016

Well. What a nice comment. Assuming you're not an employee :-) I'm seriously in need of a new saline implant. I've done a lot of research. Just to correct you, though I'm certain you're already aware. There are NO licensed nurses taking care pre op or post op surgery. And, I would prefer a professional nurse caring for me once my surgery is completed.

• Mz
      11th of Dec, 2016

Also, I'm not sure any of the "gals" working there have a license or college degree. Surgical care is a lot more important than a "pink" office. Get real!

• Dr
      13th of Dec, 2016

Mzbrooke, Our hand selected staff members are fully licensed, certified and fully qualified to care for our patients. I am not sure where you are gathering your information but caring for the patients both safely and professionally is our top priority. Perhaps you have us mixed up with another surgeons office. Our facility is AAAHC accredited with a highly trained staff. I would be happy to help answer any other questions you may have. Please feel free to contact my office directly.