Domino's Pizza / no cheese or sauce on pizza, just pepperoni!

2807 E. Virginia Beach BlvdNorfolk, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (757) 629-0777
On January 18, 2007 My husband and I ordered the $20.99 special which included 1 large pizza with topping, an order of wings and a soda. We ordered a pepperoni pizza. After waiting an hour we get our order. We paid the driver and he took off. When we opened our pizza we noticed that there was no cheese or sauce on the pizza only pepporoni's. We immediately called the pizza place where the manager told us that they've been really busy but all they can do is make another pizza for us and they'll deliver the new pizza and take the old pizza. I wasn't very happy with the response I got because for one, being busy is not an excuse to forget the main toppings of a pizza, ( cheese and sauce ). I let her know that and it resulted in bickering back and forth between the both of us and when I asked the managers name the manager hung up the phone. I am very displeased with this service and would like to get refunded for this order. This order was taken at 5:12 pm on January 18, 2008 by server number 6333. The order number was 40027.

Comments