Domino's Pizza / they messed up big time

1 2018 hwy 14 lake charlesLake Charles, LA, United States
Phone: 337-437-9000

i ordered pizza about 2-3 weeks it cost me around 40.00 dollars for my order when i received it it was messed up so i called them back & they said they were going to credit my account for my next order. tonight april12, 2009 when i called to receive my pizzas they said the number i was claiming to have called from was not in there computers & the phone number i called from tonight i got 3 days ago they said i was lieing about the order & they refused to give me my order done correctly. i want it done correctly sent to me my address is 1740 6th avenue lot-22 lake charles louisiana 70601 & for them to have me stay as a customer i think i should recieve more than just my food correctly cause they are very rude to me when i called & i don't appreciate the way they treated me. i something is not done about this i will be forced to take futher actions against that company i know it is not ya'll fault it is theres i want something done soon.i am a vauable customer i always order dominoes cause of the friendly staff & drivers they have but after this i am haveing 2nd thoughts now thanks kristi traweek my phone number is [protected] please get back in touch with me soon.