Dollar Generalassistant manager

Im Nov 23, 2018 Ballston Spa, NY Review updated:

Hello I have had my concerns with your assistant manager Mariann at a Dollar General located at 1 Dominic Drive Ballston Spa NY 12020! My concerns are she is very inappropriate towards customers that are spending their money in this store, she is very inconsiderate when it comes to appeasing customer service, she is always out smoking instead of working, there's never a doubt you will be disrespected by this women when you shop there! I have had the greatest experience with the other employees but she turns a lot of people away with this demeanor. I stated I was calling district and reporting her after she made obscene comments about moving a cart or a rolltainer as she called it out of the middle of merchandise an elderly women was trying to purchase and she replied with "if you don't like how I run my store or talk to you then don't shop here my managers aren't going to do anything"! I really hope something is done! I know a lot more than my self has complained about her and we see nothing has been done since last summer about these complaints! I enjoy dollar general and shopping there and I would hate to have to stop shopping because of one narcissistic employee! I'm sorry if this seems rude in any way as I'm not trying to be but I am very disappointed as im a customer service associate my self and this is not what customer service nor retail stand for! Please again address these issues!

Comments

Nov 27, 2018

Sounds like Mariann had a good suggestion. You should take her up on it.