Disney Movie Rewards / Points collection

United States Review updated:
I buy a ton of Disney DVD's I have 15 neices and nephews divided between 5 family members why can't I collect all of the reward points after all they were bought with real money. Scam is the only word that comes to mind
Lo

More Disney Movie Rewards Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Br
  6th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I can see why, people would be saying they bought more than one of the same movie and just keep adding that code to get more points when in reality they only bought one movie. There is no way they (the company) can tell you bought more than one-there is only one code per movie.
Th
  3rd of Jan, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I dont know you mean? but if you are saying that you cant take their dvds and enter it for yourself well their is no rule that says you can not do that. As for the other comment here Brenda well actually Brenda you are wrong because they should allow people to enter a codes for the same movies because each code is unique and not the same and even if one bought two of the same movie they still would have two totally different unique codes disney does not allow people to enter in the two or more codes for the same movies because they want to make money that is why! They want people to buy different dvds so they can make money in different ways!
Yy
  16th of Sep, 2015
Brenda - I believe you misunderstood. Every DVD has a unique code even if they are the same title.
thebillyk - I agree. Of course, since each DVD's code is unique, there shouldn't be an issue with submitting and receiving points for each of the same title. I, also, will buy multiple of the same movies for family and friends, but only get credit for one submission.
Re
  7th of Dec, 2015
Their points expires!!! I spoke to the supervisor and she did not even bother to help me at all not even a single point whatsoever. Ive been a member for many years and I've had more than 5000 points. Not even one single point she gave me back. WOW.