discovery.co.za / discovery health
My medical aid, Discovery Health, cancelled my medical aid after 2 debit orders bounced.
There was a problem with my bank account and I wasn't aware that this happened.
They only contacted me by sms and email which I couldn't see as I was out of the country.
I called them an immediately payed them the outstanding amount.
They now refuse to re-instate my membership until I fill out a Declaration of Health form.
My question is, is this legal and as a customer do I not have 3 months grace period before they cancel my membership?
More discovery.co.za Complaints & Reviews
- Discovery Insure - claim issues 
- Discovery Health - failing to update contact details which resulted in listing on itc 
- Discovery Health - will not allow me to add a dependant
- Discovery Medical Aid - unpaid medical bills 
- Discovery Health - keycare benefit option is rubbish 
- Discovery Health Medical Aid - misinformed and mislead
- Discovery Medical Aid - premium cover
- Discovery Health Sa - account department
- Discovery Health Medical Aid - approving hospital surgery for my wife
- Discovery Health Medical Aid - refusing to refund full payment