Direct Shopping Network / NEVER shop with them

1 1239 South Glendale AveGlendale, CA, United States Review updated:

Unfortunately I did not check them out before spending over $6000 on 13 orders from 12/22/06 to 4/01/07 under the impression that false, misleading and misrepresentation is not allowed by the FCC. All of the orders were wrong and I sent back for refunds and/or corrections. It took me making 40+ calls(with 100's of minutes on hold)15 unfulfilled promises to call me back and sending 5 faxes over the period of 12/30/06 to 5/23/07 to get some response. I did get a store credit for shipping only to use it on another order that came wrong. It took my undying persistance to get that and to get any credits that took 2 to 4 months and repairs took just as long. I never recieved the promised certificates of authenticity and received a couple certificates for products I did not receive. I gave up on that. I would not have gotten my money credited at all or the repairs if I had not been so persistant. The repairs were no good either. I believe that they try to win by wearing you out. Their promises of customer service are totally bogus and they lie, deceive and blatenly misrepresent on the air. I have everything documented but do not know where to go. It takes them nearly a month or longer to actually ship items ordered even though they charge your card immediately(I heard that this was a FCC violation)they state this is their policy to charge you for the item and not ship it for 3 weeks or so-using our money to operate-and thus it takes so long for you to get an order that you don't know the problems you are getting yourself into if you do some shopping over a few days. I have watched the 2 female hosts do the most bogus so called actions, they put up so called final clocks 2 or 3 times, one time one of them even bought off the auction winner because it was too low, they cheat at the auctions. Why do they get away with this. I have tried to contact the owners via phone, letters, faxes and email- they do not publish their email-no response whatsoever. Do not shop there!!! Beware- I am stuck with suppossedly repaired jewelry that I cannot wear because they fall apart-and if I try to return them again I may never see them or my money. Will have to pay a jeweler to repair. Stupid me actually gave them another chance this November - took nearly a month for them to ship the item, even though I paid for it the day of order (when I called and asked about where it was thats when they told me that it is their policy to not ship for 3 wks, but charge upon ordering)The piece I received was pretty and a good value but again the settings are bad and cannot wear-will have repaired locally and NEVER shop with them again.

Va

Comments

• Li
      7th of Jan, 2009

I resell gems and have $15, 000 of red and green andesine that I am going to take a beating on. I'm just glad my husband loves me for my body LOL. I hope the economy improves some year and I can get a little out of them. A little is all I could get right now.They also owe us several certs. and I am pretty sure why they didn't send them. When all this mess started, we had two rings appraised and they were not what we paid for. One was $5, 000 the other $5, 500. Those I bought for my self and I guess it is a good thing. They are pretty, but they did a real CHEAP bait and switch on me. I still have six more to have appraised, no cert. No telling what they are. I should have known when they would not send the certs. Thanks for letting me vent all this.
    Thanks
    Real Unhappy

• Je
      27th of Dec, 2009

Dear Greg,

Here's another tip off, if they don't accept 'money orders' (because some of them can keep charging your cards), I don't shop with them. Once the money order is used, you can't 're-use' it. What a terrible shame. It's past time for DSN to be put out to pasture.