[Resolved] Diane Donnelly, Tell-Tail Cockers in Olmsted Twp., OH / Fraudulent and unethical ohio dog breeder

5 Olmsted Falls, OH, United States Review updated:

This well known Ohio breeder is fraudulent in every sense of the word. She requires that you meet her at an offset location with cash. She lists her price on her site at $1500 per puppy and states that they are Show Quality puppies. She told us that we were to bring $3000 in cash to buy two puppies and we drove 5 hours from Maryland to Pennsylvania to meet with her. She had the puppies in a hot car in crates in 95 degree weather. She said she needed to go home as soon as possible because her dogs were caged in this heat with no air conditioning or shade. Like these puppies, I think her dogs may be in unsafe conditions.

We bought two puppies from her right away to get them out of the dangerous heat. When my husband and I got home we realized we both had paid her too much by mistake and she knowingly kept the money without saying anything. We called when we realized she had made out the receipts for too much money and she refused to give it back. She has $1000 of our money and will not return it.

When we pressured her she tried to force us to drive all the way back to Pennsylvania and give the puppies back. That was the only way she would return the over payment. We do not want to give the puppies back. They are our puppies now. We just want our $1000 back.

Ma
Jul 17, 2016

Comments

Jun 28, 2017

This is an old matter that has long since been resolved but complaints.com refuses to remove it. This breeder is a good breeder and deserves a 5 start rating. This was only a matter of miscommunication.

• De
      Jul 20, 2017

This is so wrong.I have three dogs from her and she has always been fair .She had told me once to at least let her give me a crate or $$$$ for coming so far and I refused to take it .Everybody loves this breeder she is all business and knows the breed well .She has dogs all over the world and her customers keep coming back .I am planning on getting another one soon .Why be ugly about it .She has the most wonderful place for her dogs .I have been there and it is spotless and in order .I met her in the rain and she had me drive to a motel and park so the puppies wouldn't get wet .So there you have it .