Diamond Furniture / Order

1 Turnersville, NJ, United States

I ordered a sofa on June 20, 2015 that was supposed to be in in a week according to the salesperson. The sofa was on sale and advertised in their sale flyer. On June 27, 2015, I called the store as soon as they opened to make sure that my sofa was definitely going to be in the store for me to pick (I opted for pickup as delivery fee is $99), and the woman that answers the phone said that it was on the truck and that they bring items to be picked up to the store after they do deliveries. She stated that they would call me as soon as my order arrived.
Meanwhile, I made arrangements for a truck, had people to help bring it into our home on standby, and I waited the whole day thinking that they were going to be calling for me to pickup my sofa. The call never came. I finally called at 5:30 PM, and was told that my order WAS NOT on the truck and it was delayed by the manufacturer. I spoke to the Manager, Michelle, and was told that it would be "at least another week." I told her that I wanted a refund and that I could not wait another week, because there was no guarantee that it would be in in another week. The refund, which paid part cash and part debit card will be issued she said, but the cash part will take 2 to 4 WEEKS to be issued in the form of a check which will come through the mail from their "Corporate Office, " which is funny because earlier during the conversation she told me that the Turnersville location is the Corporate Office.
I then asked for Gary Diamond (the owner of Diamond Furniture), and she could not give me any contact info for him. I did some research online, and Turnersville is not listed as the Corporate location, but the one on Kensington Ave. in Philadelphia, PA is. I will be contacting that location today!
BAD business, poor communication and horrible management!

Ti