DHI Sri Lanka / Treatment is overpriced and doesn't work

1 40 Amarasekera Mawatha, colombo, Sri Lanka Review updated:
Phone: 077 393 3131

DHI hair restoration is available in Chennai India. So I was excited when DHI opened an office in Sri Lanka. When I visited they scanned my head and said I could choose to have DHI hair for 300, 000 or go for PRP and lazer at Rs 150, 000 to grow my hair. So I took the cheapest option first. PRP involves takin my blood and injecting into my bald areas. So I was confused how this would help but the doctor at DHI Sri Lanka Bimantha assured me it would work. However 6 months after treatment my hair loss was worse then ever. The injected areas had turned a strange color and it was still very painful. When I complained they told me that some people dont react well to the PRP and that I should go for the DHI now. So I spent another Rs 300, 000 and got this done. But I made sure I got a guarantee in writing. Total now Rs 450, 000. The surgery was the worst pain ever and i got massive swelling of my face. They promised results in 3 months. But 12 months later not a single hair visible. This time I was angry so I called and complained and threatened them with legal action if they fail to refund my money. They now avoid my calls. When I visit there they say the doctor is out of the office. But I got a lawyer friend to write a strong letter threatening leagal action. We shall see what happens now or i have waste my hard earned money for nothing. So ignore the advertisning. DHI Sri Lanka is very bad for hair growth and for customer service. Better to go to DHI Chennai or Mumbai.

Di
Jul 1, 2015

Comments

• Dh
      15th of Jul, 2015

Please reveal your identity . We are contactable 24/7 . These allegations are 100% false & we have reported this to CERT for fraud allegations .

16th of Sep, 2017

I visited few places in Sri Lanka & did my hair transplant with DHI colombo . DHI Sri Lanka is very good and I'm so happy after 8 months . They did everything as they promised . Above sound like a desperate comipitor post .

• Ha
      24th of Apr, 2018

DHI sri lanka has not well qualified doctors .IF you doing hair transplant in US or Europe, plastic surgeon wants for the surgery.Do not loose the money.I know many actors, politicians in sri lanka has fake hair wigs.