[Resolved] Dex Media / print and internet advertising
Dex will not close our account. They auto renewed without my consent or knowledge. I have left messages with our account rep since august of last year. I have instructed them severel times to close account. No one will send the paperwork to do so or close the online advertisement. We called our account rep in August of last year to try and cancel. He set up a call back apt and never called. We called again and set up a call back apt and never got a call back.
We have paid some of the bills to avoid collections but it has gone far enough. I want a refund for advertising paid for that we did not authorize or want.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Dex Media Customer Care's Response, Apr 25, 2018
I'm sorry to hear of the frustration outlined regarding your account experience. We'd like to help. Please reply here or email us at Social@DexYP.com providing your business name, address, and telephone number for prompt follow up.
More Dex Media Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dex Media - Fraudulent contracts! 
- Dex Media - Harmful practices in directory advertising and fidelity collection service 
- Dex Media / Yellow Pages - Fraudulent contracts/sales practices 
- [Resolved] Dex Media - Fraudulent billing 
- [Resolved] Dex Media - Won't cancel our account 
- Dex Media - illegal unethical “contracts”
- [Resolved] Dex Media - website
- [Resolved] Dex Media - "contract" cancellation
- [Resolved] Dex Media - my digital advertising.
- [Resolved] Dex Media - auto renewal