[Resolved] Dex Media / print and internet advertising

1 Craig, Coloradocraig, United States

Dex will not close our account. They auto renewed without my consent or knowledge. I have left messages with our account rep since august of last year. I have instructed them severel times to close account. No one will send the paperwork to do so or close the online advertisement. We called our account rep in August of last year to try and cancel. He set up a call back apt and never called. We called again and set up a call back apt and never got a call back.
We have paid some of the bills to avoid collections but it has gone far enough. I want a refund for advertising paid for that we did not authorize or want.

• Resolution statement

• Dex Media Customer Care's Response, Apr 25, 2018

Hi -

I'm sorry to hear of the frustration outlined regarding your account experience. We'd like to help. Please reply here or email us at Social@DexYP.com providing your business name, address, and telephone number for prompt follow up.

Ed