Desigualşikayet

I sent below given e-mail to Desigual. Until now, they didn' t solve the problem.

Dear Sir or Madam;
I sent below given e-mail to your France web site at the beginning of last week. They kept my e-mail under number # [protected]. But they didn' t answer my e-mail until now.
WOULD YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT BELOW GIVEN ISSUE.

Dear Sr or Madam;
On November 30, I shoped for 257.24 Euro from your store DESIGUAL RIVETOILE (Rivetoile, MS1) in Strasbourg. The employees have arranged the "tax free form" form and I have signed the form.
My flight was from the Stuttgart airport. The employees of "custom and and tax free payment" in Stuttgart airport confirmed my tax free form.
However, they said that they would not give the payment because my flight was from Germany, not from France and also they said DESIGUAL RIVETOILE STORE in Strasbourg would pay my tax free payment to my credit card account.
Would you please help me about this issue ?

Best regards;
Funda ÖZMEL;

Tu consulta ha sido enviada
En breve te contactaremos. Utiliza este número de referencia para hacer el seguimiento de tu consulta:#[protected]

Dear Sir or Madam;
As you know, there is limited time fort the tax free payment. I am really a fan of Desigual and if you research shortly, you can see my shopping detail in my account.
I really couldn't understand that how couldn't you solve the problem until now.
I do not want to lose my tax free payment due to timeout.
If you are not interested my problem, I will apply to the authorities in your country regarding my legal rights.

Best regards;