Dermitage.com / scam artist,unauthorized credit charges and no where to return product

1 San Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-886-8805

Ordered anti wrinkle cream, they are pretty good at fooling you, you type it in and bam, what do you know, anyone should kow that has ordred from them. There is no customer service after they get your information, and let the charges begin. I am sick and tired of free enterprise allowing these type of companies to exist. Does anyone wnt to file class action lawsuit and close them up for good? You should never order from them, they are scamming people left and right and after all, I now have 3 unauthorized charges, left with a bitter taste that they now will continue to charge becaue there is no one to get a hold of. Well hers an address if you all got ripped off, as far as I can research this is Syndero Inc. 99 Rhode Island St. San Fransisco Ca [protected] This was done with my research, so do your own but this is where Iam shipping my package back to!!!My 14 day trial is up, and so is theirs. Anyone who wishes to file complaints and get your money back would do well to ship the package immeiately back, or better yet never order like us who have. My order number is 2058783, ID for Dermitage Anti aging system H0100004.02 for $89.95. Other charges incurred from Amazon, school or edu. services and Regnetord.com. Any help and investigation would be appreciated!

Ka

More Dermitage.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ka
      25th of Feb, 2009

Like I said do your own research but this is where the web trail ended for me. Iam calling tommorow and will post if Iam wrong! But turn the boxes overand thats the name on them, then google them and that was the address that came up. Dont know until tommorrow, but will find out. Would like to just be able to get this out of my house!!!