Days Innfound ants in my bathroom sink and countertop

Dm Dec 10, 2018 Charlotte NC

I stay at 9301 south orange blossom trail, Orlando Florida on 12/07/2018 to 12/10/2018.
On 12/08/2018 returning back to my room after shopping at the Florida mall. I go to use the restroom and brush my teeth for bed: I found ants crawling over the kitchen sink and countertop.
I immediately contact front desk. The female at the front desk told me she would send maintenance. While I waited for maintenance staff. All he brought with him a can of spray . He spray the sink and then he spray outside my hotel room window of unit 119 where my ac unit connected . I didn't understand this but I waited to see if front desk would offer me a different room? But nothing else was offered, not even a follow up on the incident of the ants. That's when I decided to contact corporate days inn at Wyndham to report my claim.
First I was upset when I booked this room online at booking.com. It never stated a hotel deposit upon arrival.
My bill went from 170.88 cents to $249 dollars.
The hidden fee of the 75 dollars was never told to me. Instead I had to can't front desk just to find out the deposit was added. The front desk never discuss the deposit at check in nor did she give me good customer service by providing me information of the wifi system and code for the guest. The overall experience I got was the worst.
I froze on the airport shuttle, because drive would not turn the heat up.
It was terrible. I recorded the ant situation in my room.
I don't mind sending you that actually video proof.