Dascheap.comdo not believe the positive reviews, I m sure they must have written them themselves

Warning!!! Do not buy at Dascheap !!! I canceled my order, because I refused to give my personal information and a copy of my creditcard (front&back!). Since they already had my money through Paypal, why would they need this additional (crucial) information!
Luckily I paid with Paypal, which made it possible to make a claim and get my $290 back. Without Paypal I would have lost my money and if I would have been so stupid to give them a copy of my creditcard, I would have lost a lot more!!!

Do not believe the positive reviews, I m sure they must have written them themselves.

Or

Comments

• Im
      Oct 15, 2011
    Dascheap.com - My paypal money cleared, but i have yet to receive my products
    Dascheap.com
    dascheap.com

I ordered a spider man costume on sept 25, my paypal money cleared, but i have yet to receive my products, it is now oct 14. I called 2 days ago and they said they would ship it the next day, I looked at it today and it is still on hold. Why lie to me? Now i have to call them today... where is my tracking number??? what is the hold up?

Oct 24, 2011
    Dascheap.com - This website is a rip off, do not use this company
    Dascheap.com
    dascheap.com

Their add shows no freight cost with my order. Place order and at time to check out the freight was much more than the cost of the item. Place a call..no answer. Left a message indicating that I wanted to cancel order. Get email asking to verify my order and establish my account so my order would not be delay. Of course did not verify or establish the account.
    Then I get a call next morning telling me that it was too late. Can not cancel and if I wanted to return material it cost 20% restocking charges. This website is a rip-off DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

• Lm
      Jul 25, 2013

I completely agree... DAScheap is a complete scam and they will drag you along and attempt to take your money and never send the tracking information or products.