Damsel World / Credit card charged, no products received

United States Review updated:
Damsel World - DamselWorld.com

I ordered tow products from Damsel World "Damselworld.com." My credit card was charged in late August, but I have not received the product, nor have they returned my e-mails. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

More Damsel World Complaints & Reviews

D  3rd of Mar, 2008 by
I ordered a teeshirt from them over a month ago and not only have I been charged but I've yet to recieve it. Calling leads straight to voicemail (which they will NOT call back) and emailing does nothing. I've called several times, emailed several times, NOTHING. Awful company DO NOT TRUST THEM!
N  11th of Apr, 2008 by

DamselWorld.com - Sales ripoff!
New Zealand

Since placing an order and having the money taken from my account they have not delivered the goods and ignore all attempts to email them either on their website or direct to their sales address.

Don't trust them.
A  14th of Aug, 2008 by
I ordered many teeshirts weeks ago and have been charged but no shirts, no call back, and no E-mail return. VERY PISSED OFF!
A  22nd of Nov, 2008 by
I had the same negative experience as the previous posters--I ordered a t-shirt in late October and just got it on November 20--almost a month later. In early November, I started calling and emailing to learn the status of my order, and my calls/emails were never returned. There are too many other options out there to deal with lazy sacks who don't care about their customers.
N  10th of Nov, 2009 by
i ordered two Rolling Stones T-shirts from Damselworld.com and received my package seven days later. one shirt was too small but they replace it in larger size in two weeks including time i spent for return shirt back to damsel. my phone call was returned same day. not bad after all
N  9th of Sep, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I ordered a large John Bonham hooded sweatshirt for my grandson an it looks like we got a small, as the tag was cut out of it. we paid $ 44.98 you'd think the size would at least be in it. we didn't send it back baecause we were afraid if we did we would be out a sweatshirt an money. Unless they make good of this we won't order from them again. If they do make good you can be sure we will put a good post for them.
A  14th of Jun, 2011 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
This company ripped off my artwork straight from my website and is trying to sell it as they're own "original" art http://damselworld.com/pd-tshirt206.cfm
BOYCOTT this fraud company!
D  23rd of Dec, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I like this guys, Ordering products several times, always receive it on time and good quality. Will order again! Keep Rocking guys!!!