Dailydeals.comDo not deal with them

1 Review updated:

I wanted to buy some things from the company dailydeals.com., which offers different goods with the discounts. According to their site, I needed a voucher, which they will send to me after the purchase. Of course they charged me for the purchase, but I haven’t received anything. They have awful customer services, they do not send confirmation emails, as well as they try to mislead you and charge for nothing. Do not deal with them. You won’t get your money back.

Ma
Nov 11, 2013

Comments

• Ru
      Oct 19, 2012
    Dailydeals.com - They will mislead you and charge you for things you do not purchase
    Dailydeals.com
    dailydeals.com

THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD! They will mislead you and charge you for things you do not purchase!! Avoid them at all costs!!!

I started the ordereding process for two products but decided not to complete it. II never got a confirming email about the purchase. When I called several days later to inquire about a pending charge they had made to my credit card account, I was told it was just a "preleminary charge" that many retailers make to insure the money is in the account. The very cheerful woman I spoke to said she checked their records and found no purchase in my name, so the "preleminary charge" would be removed by my bank. She said the time it would take would be up to my bank but it was often two or three days. The next day the charge had gone through and when I called them, they had no record of the previous call and could not reverse the charges because "their system woud not let them."

Then they questioned whether I had actually called them the day before and suggested I may have talked to a different company. Of course, my phone shows the same number dialed both days.

• Wn
      Jan 18, 2013
    Dailydeals.com - Received part of order only
    DailyDeals.com

I ordered 2 flat irons from DailyDeals.com and only received one. These had to be presents for my relatives and I still have not received the second one. Please look into this matter. Thank You